Singarayakonda to Puri train Seat Availability & Fare
Train seat availability for all 1 trains that run from Singarayakonda to Puri can be found in above table.
Fare for trains from Singarayakonda to Puri is Rs 1320 in Third AC (3A), Rs 1890 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 490 in Sleeper (SL) in general quota. Tatkal ticket fare and premium tatkal fare in this route starts from Rs 1700 in Third AC (3A), Rs 2415 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 630 in Sleeper (SL).
Puri is a holy city situated on the Bay of Bengal in the Indian state of Odisha. The city is known for sandy beaches and temples specifically Jagannath Temple and Konark Sun God Temple. Best time to visit Puri is between October to March. There are numerous tourist attractions including temples, beaches, exotic wildlife and lakes. The famous Rath Yatra of Jagannath Puri observes lakhs of devotees while some of the other festivals include Puri beach festival, Konark beach festival, Gundicha Utsav etc. Nearest airport to Puri is Bhubaneswar's Biju Patnaik airport which is located at a distance of 60 Kms from Puri. Puri has 1 railway station - Puri (PURI).
- RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
- Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
- Red - Not likely to confirm.
- yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.
- Green - Very likely to confirm.
- Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .