Rohtak Jn to Gwalior Jn train Seat Availability & Fare
Andaman Express (16032) departs from Rohtak Jn station (ROK) at and arrives Gwalior Jn station (GWL) at taking a total of 8 hrs 17 mints to cover the distance of 384 kms. This train has 9 stoppages.
Train seat availability for all 9 trains that run from Rohtak Jn to Gwalior can be found in above table.
Fare for trains from Rohtak Jn to Gwalior is Rs 165 in Second Seater (2S), Rs 1555 in First AC (1A), Rs 935 in Second AC (2A), Rs 245 in Sleeper (SL), Rs 135 in None (GN) and Rs 660 in Third AC (3A) in general quota. Tatkal ticket fare and premium tatkal fare in this route starts from Rs 205 in Second Seater (2S), Rs 1540 in Second AC (2A), Rs 395 in Sleeper (SL) and Rs 1105 in Third AC (3A).
Rohtak Jn to Gwalior Andaman Express (16032) departs from Rohtak Jn station (ROK) at and arrives Gwalior Jn station (GWL) at . This train has 9 stoppages. Rohtak Jn to Gwalior train fare is Rs.135 in None, Rs.660 in Third AC, Rs.935 in Second AC and Rs.245 in Sleeper for this train.
- RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
- Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
- Red - Not likely to confirm.
- yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.
- Green - Very likely to confirm.
- Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .
- Disclaimer - Trainman is in no way affiliated to Indian Railways, therefore some times, the information shown may not be accurate. Trainman also does not claim 100% accuracy on any prediction done for waitlisted tickets.