Pune Jn to Bhimavaram Town train Seat Availability & Fare
Train seat availability for all 1 trains that run from Pune to Bhimavaram Town can be found in above table.
Fare for trains from Pune to Bhimavaram Town is Rs 3285 in First AC (1A), Rs 1355 in Third AC (3A), Rs 505 in Sleeper (SL), Rs 1945 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 305 in Second Seater (2S) in general quota. Tatkal ticket fare and premium tatkal fare in this route starts from Rs 1750 in Third AC (3A), Rs 650 in Sleeper (SL), Rs 2470 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 320 in Second Seater (2S).
Pune was once the home to Peshwas who were the Prime Ministers of Maratha community. Pune is India's one of the oldest cities and is second largest city of Maharashtra state after Mumbai. It is emerging into education sector and is the IT hub in India. It is known as Oxford of the east due to the presence of 9 universities and over 100 colleges. Pune is also known to have largest number of two-wheelers in the country. It is surrounded by hills, forts and water bodies on all sides and is the army headquarters for western part of country. Climate is pleasant here in most parts of the year. Pune airport known as Pune International Airport (PNQ) is located about 10 kms North East of Pune. Pune has 1 railway station - Pune Jn (PUNE).
- RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
- Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
- Red - Not likely to confirm.
- yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.
- Green - Very likely to confirm.
- Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .