Parvatipuram to Tatanagar Jn train Seat Availability & Fare
No Trains found for applied filter. Please remove filter to see trains
Parvatipuram Station Details
|17481||BSP TPTY EXP||- - W - - - S||2 min||-|
|22838||DHARTI AABA EXP||- - - - F - -||2 min||-|
|22848||LTT VSKP EXPRESS||- - W - - - -||2 min||-|
|18447||HIRAKHAND EXPRE||M T W T F S S||2 min||-|
|18517||KRBA VSKP EXP||M T W T F S S||2 min||-|
Tatanagar Jn Station Details
|18111||TATA YPR EXP||- - - T - - -||Origin||No Delay||1|
|18189||TATA ERS EXP||- - - T - - S||Origin||No Delay||1|
|18103||JALIANWALABAG EX||M - W - - - -||Origin||No Delay||1|
|18183||TATA DNR EXP||M T W T F S S||Origin||No Delay||1|
|13302||SUBARNAREKHA EXP||M T W T F S S||Origin||No Delay||1|
Train seat availability for all 2 trains that run from Parvatipuram to Tatanagar can be found in above table.
Fare for trains from Parvatipuram to Tatanagar is Rs 1020 in Third AC (3A), Rs 1455 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 375 in Sleeper (SL) in general quota. Tatkal ticket fare and premium tatkal fare in this route starts from Rs 1335 in Third AC (3A), Rs 1880 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 485 in Sleeper (SL).
The steel city of India Tatanagar was founded by Jamshedji Nusserwanji Tata and is also known as Jamshedpur. The city has plethora of industries namely Tata steel, Tata Motors, Lafarge Cement, Tata Power, TCS, Praxair to name a few. It is first planned industrial city of India. The city is served by railways and roads well and have a small airport set up called Sonari Airport which is primarily used to bring chartered planes of Tata group. Tatanagar has 1 railway station - Tatanagar Jn (TATA).
- RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
- Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
- Red - Not likely to confirm.
- yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.
- Green - Very likely to confirm.
- Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .
- Disclaimer - Trainman is in no way affiliated to Indian Railways, therefore some times, the information shown may not be accurate. Trainman also does not claim 100% accuracy on any prediction done for waitlisted tickets.