Palasa to Rangiya Jn train Seat Availability & Fare
No Trains found for applied filter. Please remove filter to see trains
Palasa Station Details
|18444||Palasa Cuttack MEMU Express (UnReserved)||M T W T F S S||Origin||No Delay||-|
|18531||Palasa Visakhapatnam Express (UnReserved)||M T W T F S S||Origin||No Delay||-|
|18447||HIRAKHAND EXPRE||M T W T F S S||2 min||2|
|18045||EAST COAST EXP||M T W T F S S||2 min||-|
|18645||EAST COAST EXP||M T W T F S S||2 min||2|
Rangiya Jn Station Details
|15927||Rangiya New Tinsukia Express (UnReserved)||M T - - F S -||Origin||No Delay||4|
|15895||Rangiya Murkongselek Express (UnReserved)||M T W T F S S||Origin||No Delay||4|
|15967||Rangiya Ledo Express (UnReserved)||- - W T - - S||Origin||No Delay||4|
|13176||KANCHANJUNGA||- - W - F - S||5 min||1|
|13174||KANCHANJUNGA||M T - T - S -||5 min||1|
Train seat availability for all 4 trains that run from Palasa to Rangiya Jn can be found in above table.
Fare for trains from Palasa to Rangiya Jn is Rs 1770 in Third AC (3A), Rs 675 in Sleeper (SL), Rs 2545 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 410 in Second Seater (2S) in general quota. Tatkal ticket fare and premium tatkal fare in this route starts from Rs 2190 in Third AC (3A), Rs 865 in Sleeper (SL), Rs 3070 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 425 in Second Seater (2S).
- RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
- Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
- Red - Not likely to confirm.
- yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.
- Green - Very likely to confirm.
- Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .
- Disclaimer - Trainman is in no way affiliated to Indian Railways, therefore some times, the information shown may not be accurate. Trainman also does not claim 100% accuracy on any prediction done for waitlisted tickets.