Nizamabad to Vadodara Jn train Seat Availability & Fare
No Trains found for applied filter. Please remove filter to see trains
Nizamabad Station Details
|12794||RAYALASEEMA EXP||M T W T F S S||Origin||No Delay||3|
|51422||Nizamabad Pune Passenger||M T W T F S S||Origin||No Delay||1|
|19714||SC JAIPUR EXP||- - - - - - S||2 min||1|
|17231||NS NSL EXP||M - - - - S -||2 min||-|
|17664||NED TDU EXPRESS||M T W T F S S||5 min||-|
Vadodara Jn Station Details
|22959||INTERCITY EXP||M T W T F S S||Origin||No Delay||6|
|19035||ADI INTERCITY||M T W T F S S||Origin||No Delay||6|
|22930||BRC DRD SFAST||M T W T F S S||Origin||No Delay||2|
|12930||BRC BL INTERCITY||M T W T F S S||Origin||No Delay||1|
|12955||MMCT JAIPUR SF||M T W T F S S||10 min||2|
Train seat availability for all 1 trains that run from Nizamabad to Vadodara can be found in above table.
Fare for trains from Nizamabad to Vadodara is Rs 1355 in Third AC (3A), Rs 505 in Sleeper (SL), Rs 1945 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 305 in Second Seater (2S) in general quota. Tatkal ticket fare and premium tatkal fare in this route starts from Rs 1750 in Third AC (3A), Rs 650 in Sleeper (SL), Rs 2470 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 320 in Second Seater (2S).
Vadodara, formerly known as Baroda is a city in Gujarat located on the banks of the Vishwamitri river. Popular tourist spots in Vadodara are Laxmi Vilas palace, Sayaji Bag, EME temple, Maharaja Fatesingh museum and the beautiful Sursagar lake. As far as road connectivity is concerned it is connected to major cities via National highway 8. Prefered public transport vehicles within the city includes buses, autorickshaws and taxis. Vadodara Railway Station now belongs to the Western Railway zone of Indian Railways and is a major junction on the Western Railway Main Line. This city also has an Airport named Vadodara Airport (code:BDQ). Airport is 5.5 km away from the main Railway station. Vadodara has 1 railway station - Vadodara Jn (BRC).
- RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
- Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
- Red - Not likely to confirm.
- yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.
- Green - Very likely to confirm.
- Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .
- Disclaimer - Trainman is in no way affiliated to Indian Railways, therefore some times, the information shown may not be accurate. Trainman also does not claim 100% accuracy on any prediction done for waitlisted tickets.