New Delhi to Dindigul Jn train Seat Availability & Fare
New Delhi Station Details
|12047||NDLS FZR SHTBDI||- - - - F - S||Origin||No Delay||2|
|12442||BSP RAJDHNI EXP||- T - - - S -||Origin||No Delay||15|
|14323||NDLS ROK EXP||M T W T F S S||Origin||No Delay||-|
|02564||NDLS SHC SPL||M T W T F S S||Origin||No Delay||13|
|12017||DDN SHTBDI EXP||M T W T F S S||Origin||No Delay||16|
Dindigul Jn Station Details
|16848||Dindigul Mayiladuturai Express (UnReserved)||M T W T F S S||Origin||No Delay||2|
|06498||Dindigul Tiruchchirappalli Express Special (UnReserved)||M T W T F S S||Origin||No Delay||5|
|12694||PEARL CITY EXP||M T W T F S S||3 min||3|
|16779||TPTY RMM EXP||- T - - - S S||5 min||-|
|06029||MTP TEN SPL||- - - - - S -||10 min||-|
Sampark Kranti is a series of express trains in India that connects different states of India to the national capital - New Delhi. Sampark in Hindi means connectivity while Kranti is also a word in Hindi language meaning revolution. Thus these trains have revolutionized the state connectivity with center. These trains have a combination of all the classes - AC, Sleeper and Unreserved coaches. Sampark Kranti trains are for long distance journeys. These trains are named after states and Sampark Kranti train for a particular state has most of the stoppages in that state only. 1 sampark-kranti train runs from Delhi to Dindigul Jn - SMPARK KRNT EXP (12652).
Delhi to Dindigul Jn SMPARK KRNT EXP (12652) departs from Delhi H Nizamuddin station (NZM) at and arrives Dindigul Jn station (DG) at . Delhi to Dindigul Jn sampark-kranti fare is Rs.2335 in Third AC, Rs.905 in Sleeper, Rs.3400 in Second AC and Rs.560 in Second Seater for this train.
- RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
- Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
- Red - Not likely to confirm.
- yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.
- Green - Very likely to confirm.
- Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .
- Disclaimer - Trainman is in no way affiliated to Indian Railways, therefore some times, the information shown may not be accurate. Trainman also does not claim 100% accuracy on any prediction done for waitlisted tickets.