New Delhi to Dharwar train Seat Availability & Fare
Sampark Kranti is a series of express trains in India that connects different states of India to the national capital - New Delhi. Sampark in Hindi means connectivity while Kranti is also a word in Hindi language meaning revolution. Thus these trains have revolutionized the state connectivity with center. These trains have a combination of all the classes - AC, Sleeper and Unreserved coaches. Sampark Kranti trains are for long distance journeys. These trains are named after states and Sampark Kranti train for a particular state has most of the stoppages in that state only. 2 sampark-kranti trains run from Delhi to Dharwar - KARNTK S KRANTI (22686) and YPR S KRNTI EXP (12630).
Delhi to Dharwar KARNTK S KRANTI (22686) departs from New Delhi station (NDLS) at and arrives Dharwar station (DWR) at . This train has 10 stoppages. Delhi to Dharwar sampark-kranti fare is Rs.5225 in First AC, Rs.2120 in Third AC, Rs.810 in Sleeper, Rs.3065 in Second AC and Rs.500 in Second Seater for this train.
Delhi to Dharwar YPR S KRNTI EXP (12630) departs from Delhi H Nizamuddin station (NZM) at and arrives Dharwar station (DWR) at . Delhi to Dharwar sampark-kranti fare is Rs.5200 in First AC, Rs.2105 in Third AC, Rs.810 in Sleeper, Rs.3045 in Second AC and Rs.495 in Second Seater for this train.
- RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
- Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
- Red - Not likely to confirm.
- yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.
- Green - Very likely to confirm.
- Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .
- Disclaimer - Trainman is in no way affiliated to Indian Railways, therefore some times, the information shown may not be accurate. Trainman also does not claim 100% accuracy on any prediction done for waitlisted tickets.