Marwar Jn to Moradabad train Seat Availability & Fare
Train seat availability for all 6 trains that run from Marwar Jn to Moradabad can be found in above table.
Fare for trains from Marwar Jn to Moradabad is Rs 2595 in First AC (1A), Rs 1085 in Third AC (3A), Rs 240 in Second Seater (2S), Rs 1545 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 400 in Sleeper (SL) in general quota. Tatkal ticket fare and premium tatkal fare in this route starts from Rs 1400 in Third AC (3A), Rs 255 in Second Seater (2S), Rs 1995 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 515 in Sleeper (SL).
Moradabad is a city in the Indian state of Uttar Pradesh. It is named after Murad Baksh, the son of Mughal Emperor Shah Jahan. The city is situated on the bank of river Ganga and the soil there is very fertile which makes it apt for agriculture. It is famous for brass handicraft items which are exported overseas.It is well connected via road and railways to other parts of the country. Nearest airport to Moradabad is Delhi Airport which is approx 170 Kms away. Moradabad has 1 railway station - Moradabad (MB).
- RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
- Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
- Red - Not likely to confirm.
- yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.
- Green - Very likely to confirm.
- Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .