Marwar Jn to Ambala Cant Jn train Seat Availability & Fare
Train seat availability for all 2 trains that run from Marwar Jn to Ambala can be found in above table.
Fare for trains from Marwar Jn to Ambala is Rs 2570 in First AC (1A), Rs 1090 in Third AC (3A), Rs 415 in Sleeper (SL), Rs 1535 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 245 in Second Seater (2S) in general quota. Tatkal ticket fare and premium tatkal fare in this route starts from Rs 1405 in Third AC (3A), Rs 525 in Sleeper (SL), Rs 1965 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 260 in Second Seater (2S).
Ambala is an important city in the state of Haryana. There are many theories surrounding the name and origin of the place. It is believed that the city was founded by Amba Rajput, in the 14th century. Another theory states that the city gets its name from the words, 'Amba Wala', which translates to 'mango village', referring to mango grooves existing in the city. According to a third version, the district is named after a Hindu Goddess, known as 'Bhawani Amba'. After Independence, Ambala Cantonment has been serving as a major base of the Indian Army and the Indian Air Force. It has been a frontline air base for many years and was attacked by Pakistan Air Force in 1965. Ambala Central Jail, is the place where Mahatma Gandhi's assassin, Nathuram Godse, was hanged in November 1949. Ambala is a divisional headquarters of the Northern Railway Zone and is an important railway junction. Ambala Cantt station is among top 100 booking stations of India. Ambala Cantonment railway station is a junction station at the junction of Delhi-Kalka line and Moradabad-Ambala line cum Ambala-Attari line. It is the fifth busiest railway station in India after Kanpur Central, Vijayawada Junction, Delhi Junction and New Delhi in terms of frequency of trains. Ambala Cantt serves most number of Shatabdi Express trains after New Delhi. Nearest airport from Ambala is Chandigarh airport (IXC). Ambala has 1 railway station - Ambala Cant Jn (UMB).
- RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
- Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
- Red - Not likely to confirm.
- yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.
- Green - Very likely to confirm.
- Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .
- Disclaimer - Trainman is in no way affiliated to Indian Railways, therefore some times, the information shown may not be accurate. Trainman also does not claim 100% accuracy on any prediction done for waitlisted tickets.