Mankapur Jn to Ghaziabad train Seat Availability & Fare
Train seat availability for all 5 trains that run from Mankapur Jn to Ghaziabad can be found in above table.
Fare for trains from Mankapur Jn to Ghaziabad is Rs 2155 in First AC (1A), Rs 910 in Third AC (3A), Rs 335 in Sleeper (SL), Rs 1295 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 200 in Second Seater (2S) in general quota. Tatkal ticket fare and premium tatkal fare in this route starts from Rs 1225 in Third AC (3A), Rs 435 in Sleeper (SL), Rs 1715 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 215 in Second Seater (2S).
Ghaziabad is one of the largest industrial cities of Uttar Pradesh. It is situated very close to Delhi (approx 20 Kms) and is known as Delhi NCR (National Capital Region). Ghaziabad has a large number of small and medium scale manufacturing units. Delhi's metro service is extended up to Ghaziabad. Ghaziabad does not have an airport of its own and is served by the Indira Gandhi International Airport of Delhi which is approx 45 Kms away. It is situated in the middle of river Ganga and Yamuna. Ghaziabad has 1 railway station - Ghaziabad (GZB).
- RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
- Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
- Red - Not likely to confirm.
- yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.
- Green - Very likely to confirm.
- Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .