Kodaikanal Road to Agra Cantt train Seat Availability & Fare
No Trains found for applied filter. Please remove filter to see trains
Kodaikanal Road Station Details
|12637||PANDIAN EXP||M T W T F S S||2 min||1|
|12689||MAS NCJ SF EXP||- - - - - S -||1 min||-|
|16236||TUTICORIN EXP||M T W T F S S||2 min||-|
|22631||ANUVRAT EXPRESS||- - - T - - -||2 min||3|
|16788||NAVYUG EXPRESS||- - - - - - S||2 min||-|
Agra Cantt Station Details
|12320||AGC KOAA SF EXP||- - - T - - -||Origin||No Delay||4,5|
|12547||AGC ADI SF EXP||M T - T F - -||Origin||No Delay||5|
|04165||AGC ADI SF SPL||- - W - - - -||Origin||No Delay||-|
|11902||AGC VGLB EXP||M T W T F S S||Origin||No Delay||-|
|12162||LASHKAR EXP||- - - - - S -||Origin||No Delay||4|
Train seat availability for all 1 trains that run from Kodaikanal Road to Agra can be found in above table.
Fare for trains from Kodaikanal Road to Agra is Rs 2265 in Third AC (3A), Rs 865 in Sleeper (SL), Rs 3320 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 535 in Second Seater (2S) in general quota. Tatkal ticket fare and premium tatkal fare in this route starts from Rs 2685 in Third AC (3A), Rs 1065 in Sleeper (SL), Rs 3845 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 550 in Second Seater (2S).
Agra is a major tourist destination because of its many Mughal-era buildings, most notably the Taj Mahal, Agra Fort and Fatehpur Sikri, all three of which are UNESCO World Heritage Sites. Agra is included on the Golden Triangle tourist circuit, along with Delhi and Jaipur. It is a major junction of highways with 3 national highways and 2 expressway (Yamuna Expressway & Agra Lucknow Expressway) originating from Agra. Another national highway passes through the city bringing the total highway outlet to 7. The mighty Taj Mahal is the first Wonder of the world and attracts lot of tourists. Agra is famous for petha and mughlai food. Agra Airport (AGR) connects the city to other cities via air. Agra has 3 railway stations - Agra Cantt (AGC), Agra Fort (AF) and Agra City (AGA).
- RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
- Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
- Red - Not likely to confirm.
- yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.
- Green - Very likely to confirm.
- Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .
- Disclaimer - Trainman is in no way affiliated to Indian Railways, therefore some times, the information shown may not be accurate. Trainman also does not claim 100% accuracy on any prediction done for waitlisted tickets.