Khammam to Agra Cantt train Seat Availability & Fare
Andaman Express (16031) departs from Khammam station (KMT) at and arrives Agra Cantt station (AGC) at taking a total of 25 hrs 35 mints to cover the distance of 1457 kms. This train has 26 stoppages.
Train seat availability for all 5 trains that run from Khammam to Agra can be found in above table.
Fare for trains from Khammam to Agra is Rs 375 in Second Seater (2S), Rs 4015 in First AC (1A), Rs 2365 in Second AC (2A), Rs 610 in Sleeper (SL), Rs 360 in None (GN) and Rs 1635 in Third AC (3A) in general quota. Tatkal ticket fare and premium tatkal fare in this route starts from Rs 390 in Second Seater (2S), Rs 2890 in Second AC (2A), Rs 790 in Sleeper (SL) and Rs 2055 in Third AC (3A).
Khammam to Agra Andaman Express (16031) departs from Khammam station (KMT) at and arrives Agra Cantt station (AGC) at . This train has 26 stoppages. Khammam to Agra train fare is Rs.360 in None, Rs.1635 in Third AC, Rs.2365 in Second AC and Rs.610 in Sleeper for this train.
Agra is a major tourist destination because of its many Mughal-era buildings, most notably the Taj Mahal, Agra Fort and Fatehpur Sikri, all three of which are UNESCO World Heritage Sites. Agra is included on the Golden Triangle tourist circuit, along with Delhi and Jaipur. It is a major junction of highways with 3 national highways and 2 expressway (Yamuna Expressway & Agra Lucknow Expressway) originating from Agra. Another national highway passes through the city bringing the total highway outlet to 7. The mighty Taj Mahal is the first Wonder of the world and attracts lot of tourists. Agra is famous for petha and mughlai food. Agra Airport (AGR) connects the city to other cities via air. Agra has 3 railway stations - Agra Cantt (AGC), Agra Fort (AF) and Agra City (AGA).
- RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
- Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
- Red - Not likely to confirm.
- yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.
- Green - Very likely to confirm.
- Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .
- Disclaimer - Trainman is in no way affiliated to Indian Railways, therefore some times, the information shown may not be accurate. Trainman also does not claim 100% accuracy on any prediction done for waitlisted tickets.