Khambhaliya to Prayagraj Allahabad Junction train Seat Availability & Fare
No Trains found for applied filter. Please remove filter to see trains
Khambhaliya Station Details
|15046||OKHA GKP EXP||M - - - - - -||2 min||2|
|15045||GKP OKHA EXP||- - - - - S -||2 min||1|
|09436||OKHA ADI SPL||M - - - - - -||2 min||-|
|19568||VIVEK EXPRESS||- - - - F - -||2 min||2|
|22970||BSB OKHA SF EXP||M - - - - - -||2 min||1|
Prayagraj Allahabad Junction Station Details
|12403||Prayagraj Jaipur SF Express||M T W T F S S||Origin||No Delay||1|
|14163||SANGAM EXPRESS||M T W T F S S||Origin||No Delay||1|
|22437||ANVT HUMSAFAR||M - W - - S -||Origin||No Delay||6|
|22130||TULSI EXPRESS||M - W - - - -||Origin||No Delay||10|
|22431||PRYJ UHP EXP||- T - - - S -||Origin||No Delay||6|
Train seat availability for all 1 trains that run from Khambhaliya to Allahabad can be found in above table.
Fare for trains from Khambhaliya to Allahabad is Rs 4685 in First AC (1A), Rs 1910 in Third AC (3A), Rs 2750 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 730 in Sleeper (SL) in general quota. Tatkal ticket fare and premium tatkal fare in this route starts from Rs 2330 in Third AC (3A), Rs 3275 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 930 in Sleeper (SL).
Allahabad is one of the oldest cities in India. It is crowned in ancient scriptures as 'Prayag', 'Prayagraj' or 'Teertharaj' and is considered the holiest of pilgrimage centres of India. It is situated at the confluence of three rivers- Ganga, Yamuna and the invisible Saraswati. The meeting point is known as Triveni and is very sacred to Hindus. The Kumbh held in every six years and Mahakumbh in every 12 years at Allahabad (Sangam) are the largest gatherings of pilgrims on this earth. The city is the judicial capital of Uttar Pradesh with Allahabad High Court being the highest judicial body in the state. Allahabad is served by Allahabad Airport (IXD), which is 12 km from the city centre and lies in Bamrauli. Allahabad Junction is the headquarter of the North Central Railway Zone. Allahabad has 3 railway stations - Prayagraj Allahabad Junction (PRYJ), Prayag (PRG) and Cheoki (COI).
- RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
- Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
- Red - Not likely to confirm.
- yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.
- Green - Very likely to confirm.
- Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .
- Disclaimer - Trainman is in no way affiliated to Indian Railways, therefore some times, the information shown may not be accurate. Trainman also does not claim 100% accuracy on any prediction done for waitlisted tickets.