Khambhaliya to New Jalpaiguri train Seat Availability & Fare
No Trains found for applied filter. Please remove filter to see trains
Khambhaliya Station Details
|15046||OKHA GKP EXP||M - - - - - -||2 min||2|
|15045||GKP OKHA EXP||- - - - - S -||2 min||1|
|19568||VIVEK EXPRESS||- - - - F - -||2 min||2|
|22970||BSB OKHA SF EXP||M - - - - - -||2 min||1|
|19251||SMNH OKHA EXP||M T W T F S S||2 min||1|
New Jalpaiguri Station Details
|12344||DARJEELING MAIL||M T W T F S S||Origin||No Delay||1|
|13245||CAPITAL EXPRESS||M - - - - S S||Origin||No Delay||2,5|
|04653||NJP ASR HUMSAFAR||- - - - F - -||Origin||No Delay||2|
|12042||SHATABDI EXP||M T W T F S -||Origin||No Delay||1|
|08048||NJP SRC SPECIAL||- - - - - S -||Origin||No Delay||-|
Train seat availability for all 1 trains that run from Khambhaliya to New Jalpaiguri can be found in above table.
Fare for trains from Khambhaliya to New Jalpaiguri is Rs 2330 in Third AC (3A), Rs 890 in Sleeper (SL), Rs 3420 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 555 in Second Seater (2S) in general quota. Tatkal ticket fare and premium tatkal fare in this route starts from Rs 2750 in Third AC (3A), Rs 1090 in Sleeper (SL), Rs 3945 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 570 in Second Seater (2S).
New Jalpaiguri is the gateway for Darjeeling, Kalimpong, Sikkim, the Northeast States, eastern Nepal and Bhutan. The Darjeeling Himalayan Railway Toy Train is the main attraction of this station. New Jalpaiguri railway station is amongst the top hundred booking stations of Indian Railway. Nearest airport is Bagdogra Airport. Jalpaiguri is renowned for its endless vistas of tea plantations and paddy fields. The area boasts of refreshing environment and great natural beauty. Bounded by Bhutan in north and Bangladesh towards south, Jalpaiguri is located in the middle of vast fertile plains and is transversed by innumerable rivers and gushing streams which flow down from Himalayas. The city is located in the vicinity of River Teesta and its tributaries Karala, Dharala and Panga. New Jalpaiguri has 2 railway stations - New Jalpaiguri (NJP) and Siliguri Jn (SGUJ).
- RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
- Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
- Red - Not likely to confirm.
- yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.
- Green - Very likely to confirm.
- Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .
- Disclaimer - Trainman is in no way affiliated to Indian Railways, therefore some times, the information shown may not be accurate. Trainman also does not claim 100% accuracy on any prediction done for waitlisted tickets.