Khambhaliya to Nagda Jn train Seat Availability & Fare
Train seat availability for all 3 trains that run from Khambhaliya to Nagda Jn can be found in above table.
Fare for trains from Khambhaliya to Nagda Jn is Rs 2740 in First AC (1A), Rs 1110 in Third AC (3A), Rs 410 in Sleeper (SL), Rs 1585 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 245 in Second Seater (2S) in general quota. Tatkal ticket fare and premium tatkal fare in this route starts from Rs 1430 in Third AC (3A), Rs 525 in Sleeper (SL), Rs 2045 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 260 in Second Seater (2S).
Nagda is a city in Ujjain district of Madhya Pradesh. It is a major ISO certified railway junction between Mumbai and Delhi. It is situated on the banks of river Chambal. Nagda is said to be one of the largest viscose staple fiber manufacturer in Asia. Airport connectivity to Nagda is Devi Ahilya Bai Holkar Airport that is Indore Airport (IDR) which is approx 110 Kms away but nagda is well connected via road and railways. Nagda Jn has 1 railway station - Nagda Jn (NAD).
- RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
- Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
- Red - Not likely to confirm.
- yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.
- Green - Very likely to confirm.
- Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .