Jajpur Keonjhar Road to Ernakulam Jn train Seat Availability & Fare
No Trains found for applied filter. Please remove filter to see trains
Jajpur Keonjhar Road Station Details
|18038||Jajpur Keonjhar Road Kharagpur Express||M T W T F S S||Origin||No Delay||-|
|18478||Kalinga Utkal Express||M T W T F S S||2 min||3|
|12801||Purushottam Express||M T W T F S S||2 min||2|
|18409||Sri Jagannath Express||M T W T F S S||2 min||3|
|22804||Sambalpur Shalimar SF Express||- - - - - S -||2 min||-|
Ernakulam Jn Station Details
|12645||Millennium SF Express||- - - - - S -||Origin||No Delay||1|
|16303||Vanchinad Express||M T W T F S S||Origin||No Delay||5|
|12678||Ernakulam KSR Bengaluru InterCity SF Express||M T W T F S S||Origin||No Delay||-|
|12224||Ernakulam Mumbai LTT Duronto Express||M T W T F S S||Origin||No Delay||4|
|22816||Ernakulam Bilaspur SF Express||- - W - - - -||Origin||No Delay||-|
Train seat availability for all 5 trains that run from Jajpur Keonjhar Road to Ernakulum can be found in above table.
Fare for trains from Jajpur Keonjhar Road to Ernakulum is Rs 2035 in Third AC (3A), Rs 780 in Sleeper (SL), Rs 2935 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 475 in Second Seater (2S) in general quota. Tatkal ticket fare and premium tatkal fare in this route starts from Rs 2455 in Third AC (3A), Rs 980 in Sleeper (SL), Rs 3460 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 490 in Second Seater (2S).
Ernakulam, a district within Kochi is the cosmopolitan heart of Kerala. It is also known as the commercial capital of Kerala. The city has served as an incubator for many Malayali entrepreneurs and is a major financial and commercial hub of Kerala. Ernakulam is well connected via National Highway and the city largely depends upon city busses and Taxis. Its railway station is one of the busiest in Kerala. If you want to travel here by Air. Then you can reach here via Cochin International Airport which is just 27 km away from the city. Ernakulum has 3 railway stations - Ernakulam Jn (ERS), Ernakulam Town (ERN) and Triupunittura (TRTR).
- RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
- Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
- Red - Not likely to confirm.
- yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.
- Green - Very likely to confirm.
- Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .
- Disclaimer - Trainman is in no way affiliated to Indian Railways, therefore some times, the information shown may not be accurate. Trainman also does not claim 100% accuracy on any prediction done for waitlisted tickets.