Dwarka to Tirupati Main train Seat Availability & Fare
No Trains found for applied filter. Please remove filter to see trains
Dwarka Station Details
|19568||VIVEK EXPRESS||- - - - F - -||5 min||1|
|19567||VIVEK EXPRESS||- - W - - - -||5 min||2|
|15045||GKP OKHA EXP||- - - - - S -||5 min||1|
|22970||BSB OKHA SF EXP||M - - - - - -||5 min||1|
|16337||OKHA ERS EXP||M - - - - S -||5 min||1|
Tirupati Main Station Details
|16058||SAPTHAGIRI EXP||M T W T F S S||Origin||No Delay||1|
|17407||PAMANI EXPRESS||- T - T - - S||Origin||No Delay||-|
|07642||TPTY NED SPL||- T - - - - -||Origin||No Delay||-|
|17405||KRISHNA EXPRESS||M T W T F S S||Origin||No Delay||1|
|12765||TPTY AMI EXP||- T - - - S -||Origin||No Delay||4|
Train seat availability for all 1 trains that run from Dwarka to Tirupati can be found in above table.
Fare for trains from Dwarka to Tirupati is Rs 2200 in Third AC (3A), Rs 835 in Sleeper (SL), Rs 3220 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 520 in Second Seater (2S) in general quota. Tatkal ticket fare and premium tatkal fare in this route starts from Rs 2620 in Third AC (3A), Rs 1035 in Sleeper (SL), Rs 3745 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 535 in Second Seater (2S).
Tirupati is a city in Andhra Pradesh. Tirupati Balaji also known as Tirumala Venkateswara Temple is one of the most renowned temples in India located at one of the hilltops of Tirumala Hills. This temple is the richest in terms of donations it receives and most visited temples in the world. The Prasad of the temple Tirupati Ladoos are patented and are available online. Tirupati is also home to Asia's second largest zoo. The city is well connected via road and railways and has an International airport located at Renigunta, a suburb of Tirupati 14 kms away from Tirupati and 40 Kms away from the temple. Tirupati has 2 railway stations - Tirupati Main (TPTY) and Renigunta Jn (RU).
- RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
- Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
- Red - Not likely to confirm.
- yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.
- Green - Very likely to confirm.
- Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .
- Disclaimer - Trainman is in no way affiliated to Indian Railways, therefore some times, the information shown may not be accurate. Trainman also does not claim 100% accuracy on any prediction done for waitlisted tickets.