Dwarka to New Jalpaiguri train Seat Availability & Fare
No Trains found for applied filter. Please remove filter to see trains
Dwarka Station Details
|19568||VIVEK EXPRESS||- - - - F - -||5 min||1|
|19567||VIVEK EXPRESS||- - W - - - -||5 min||2|
|15045||GKP OKHA EXP||- - - - - S -||5 min||1|
|22970||BSB OKHA SF EXP||M - - - - - -||5 min||1|
|19251||SMNH OKHA EXP||M T W T F S S||5 min||1,2|
New Jalpaiguri Station Details
|22612||NJP MAS EXPRESS||- - - - F - -||Origin||No Delay||1,2|
|19602||NJP UDZ SPECIAL||M - - - - - -||Origin||No Delay||1,2|
|08048||NJP SRC SPECIAL||- - - - - S -||Origin||No Delay||2|
|15722||PAHARIA EXPRESS||- - - - F - -||Origin||No Delay||2,4|
|13245||CAPITAL EXPRESS||M - - - - S S||Origin||No Delay||2,5|
Train seat availability for all 1 trains that run from Dwarka to New Jalpaiguri can be found in above table.
Fare for trains from Dwarka to New Jalpaiguri is Rs 2355 in Third AC (3A), Rs 900 in Sleeper (SL), Rs 3455 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 565 in Second Seater (2S) in general quota. Tatkal ticket fare and premium tatkal fare in this route starts from Rs 2775 in Third AC (3A), Rs 1100 in Sleeper (SL), Rs 3980 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 580 in Second Seater (2S).
New Jalpaiguri is the gateway for Darjeeling, Kalimpong, Sikkim, the Northeast States, eastern Nepal and Bhutan. The Darjeeling Himalayan Railway Toy Train is the main attraction of this station. New Jalpaiguri railway station is amongst the top hundred booking stations of Indian Railway. Nearest airport is Bagdogra Airport. Jalpaiguri is renowned for its endless vistas of tea plantations and paddy fields. The area boasts of refreshing environment and great natural beauty. Bounded by Bhutan in north and Bangladesh towards south, Jalpaiguri is located in the middle of vast fertile plains and is transversed by innumerable rivers and gushing streams which flow down from Himalayas. The city is located in the vicinity of River Teesta and its tributaries Karala, Dharala and Panga. New Jalpaiguri has 2 railway stations - New Jalpaiguri (NJP) and Siliguri Jn (SGUJ).
- RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
- Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
- Red - Not likely to confirm.
- yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.
- Green - Very likely to confirm.
- Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .
- Disclaimer - Trainman is in no way affiliated to Indian Railways, therefore some times, the information shown may not be accurate. Trainman also does not claim 100% accuracy on any prediction done for waitlisted tickets.