Dwarka to Nagda Jn train Seat Availability & Fare
No Trains found for applied filter. Please remove filter to see trains
Dwarka Station Details
|19568||VIVEK EXPRESS||- - - - F - -||5 min||1|
|19567||VIVEK EXPRESS||- - W - - - -||5 min||2|
|15045||GKP OKHA EXP||- - - - - S -||5 min||1|
|22970||BSB OKHA SF EXP||M - - - - - -||5 min||1|
|19251||SMNH OKHA EXP||M T W T F S S||5 min||1,2|
Nagda Jn Station Details
|20932||INDB KCVL EXP||- - W - - - -||2 min||2|
|22830||SHM BHUJ SF EXP||M - - - - - -||2 min||-|
|20931||KCVL INDB EXP||- - - - - - S||2 min||-|
|09740||SNSI DKBJ SF SPL||M - - - - - -||15 min||-|
|11466||JBP SOMNATH EXP||- T - - - S -||5 min||-|
Train seat availability for all 3 trains that run from Dwarka to Nagda Jn can be found in above table.
Fare for trains from Dwarka to Nagda Jn is Rs 2920 in First AC (1A), Rs 1180 in Third AC (3A), Rs 260 in Second Seater (2S), Rs 1690 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 440 in Sleeper (SL) in general quota. Tatkal ticket fare and premium tatkal fare in this route starts from Rs 1520 in Third AC (3A), Rs 275 in Second Seater (2S), Rs 2180 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 565 in Sleeper (SL).
Nagda is a city in Ujjain district of Madhya Pradesh. It is a major ISO certified railway junction between Mumbai and Delhi. It is situated on the banks of river Chambal. Nagda is said to be one of the largest viscose staple fiber manufacturer in Asia. Airport connectivity to Nagda is Devi Ahilya Bai Holkar Airport that is Indore Airport (IDR) which is approx 110 Kms away but nagda is well connected via road and railways. Nagda Jn has 1 railway station - Nagda Jn (NAD).
- RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
- Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
- Red - Not likely to confirm.
- yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.
- Green - Very likely to confirm.
- Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .
- Disclaimer - Trainman is in no way affiliated to Indian Railways, therefore some times, the information shown may not be accurate. Trainman also does not claim 100% accuracy on any prediction done for waitlisted tickets.