Diphu to Coimbatore Jn train Seat Availability & Fare
No Trains found for applied filter. Please remove filter to see trains
Diphu Station Details
|15604||LEDO GHY IC EXP||M T W T F S S||2 min||1|
|22502||NTSK SBC SF EXP||- - - - - S -||2 min||1|
|15669||NAGALAND EXP||M T W T F S S||2 min||1|
|15906||VIVEK EXPRESS||- - - - - - S||2 min||1|
|15960||KAMRUP EXPRESS||- T W T - S S||2 min||1|
Coimbatore Jn Station Details
|22666||CBE SBC UDAY EXP||M T - T F S S||Origin||No Delay||5|
|16618||CBE RMM EXPRESS||- T - - - - -||Origin||No Delay||-|
|12680||MAS INTERCITY||M T W T F S S||Origin||No Delay||-|
|12674||CHERAN EXPRESS||M T W T F S S||Origin||No Delay||2|
|12682||CBE MAS EXPRESS||- - - - F - -||Origin||No Delay||2,4|
Train seat availability for all 1 trains that run from Diphu to Coimbatore can be found in above table.
Fare for trains from Diphu to Coimbatore is Rs 2570 in Third AC (3A), Rs 990 in Sleeper (SL), Rs 3795 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 625 in Second Seater (2S) in general quota. Tatkal ticket fare and premium tatkal fare in this route starts from Rs 2990 in Third AC (3A), Rs 1190 in Sleeper (SL), Rs 4320 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 640 in Second Seater (2S).
Coimbatore, also known as Kovai is the second largest city of Tamil Nadu. It is one of the fastest growing tier-II cities in India and a major hub for textiles, industries, commerce, education, information technology, healthcare, poultry and manufacturing in South India. Coimbatore cuisine is predominantly south Indian with rice as its base. Most local restaurants still retain their rural flavor, with many restaurants serving food over a banana leaf. Eating on a banana leaf is an old custom and imparts a unique flavor to the food and is considered healthy. This city has many sights to offer to tourists - Marudamalai Temple, Dhyanalinga Temple, Arulmigu Patteeswarar Swamy Temple, Adiyogi Shiva and Eachanari Vinayagar Temple. Coimbatore has an airport (code:CJB) which is 10 km away from the main railway station and 13 km from city center. Coimbatore has 4 railway stations - Coimbatore Jn (CBE), Podanur Jn (PTJ), Coimbatore North (CBF) and Coimbatore (CBEE).
- RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
- Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
- Red - Not likely to confirm.
- yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.
- Green - Very likely to confirm.
- Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .
- Disclaimer - Trainman is in no way affiliated to Indian Railways, therefore some times, the information shown may not be accurate. Trainman also does not claim 100% accuracy on any prediction done for waitlisted tickets.