Deoband to Bhubaneswar train Seat Availability & Fare
Train seat availability for all 1 trains that run from Deoband to Bhubaneswar can be found in above table.
Fare for trains from Deoband to Bhubaneswar is Rs 2105 in Third AC (3A), Rs 3070 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 795 in Sleeper (SL) in general quota. Tatkal ticket fare and premium tatkal fare in this route starts from Rs 2525 in Third AC (3A), Rs 3595 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 995 in Sleeper (SL).
Bhubaneswar is the capital of Orissa. It is the largest city in this state and is a centre of economic and religious importance in Eastern India. Bhubaneswar replaced Cuttack as the capital after India gained its independence from Britain. The modern city was designed by the German architect Otto Konigsberger in 1946. Along with Jamshedpur and Chandigarh, it was one of modern India's first planned cities. Bhubaneswar and Cuttack are often referred to as the 'twin cities of Odisha'. The first Prime Minister of India, Pandit Jawaharlal Nehru, had laid the foundation stone of the city on April 13 in 1948. Bhubaneswar is supposed to have had over one thousand temples, including the world famous temples like Lingaraj Temple, Mukteswar Temple, Bindu Sagar, Shatrughaneswar Temple, Vaital Temple, Parashurameswar Temple etc., earning the tag of the Temple City of India. Temples made in the Kalinga architectural style with a pine spire that curves up to a point over the sanctum housing the presiding deity and a pyramid-covered hall where people sit and pray. Nandankanan Zoological Park at Bhubaneswar (Nandankanan means The Garden of Heavens) is a 990-acre zoo and botanical garden in Bhubaneswar. Established in 1960, it was opened to the public in 1979 and became the first zoo in India to join World Association of Zoos and Aquariums (WAZA) in 2009. It is home to over 34 white tigers, a species it claims to have produced. Biju Patnaik International Airport in Bhubaneswar is the major and sole international airport in Odisha. Bhubaneswar has 6 railway stations - Bhubaneswar (BBS), Mancheswar (MCS), Lingaraj Temple Road (LGTR), Patia P.H. (PTAB), Bani Bihar (BNBH) and Bhubaneswar New (BBSN).
- RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
- Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
- Red - Not likely to confirm.
- yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.
- Green - Very likely to confirm.
- Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .
- Disclaimer - Trainman is in no way affiliated to Indian Railways, therefore some times, the information shown may not be accurate. Trainman also does not claim 100% accuracy on any prediction done for waitlisted tickets.