Cuddapah to Nagarsol train Seat Availability & Fare
No Trains found for applied filter. Please remove filter to see trains
Cuddapah Station Details
|17487||TIRUMALA EXP||M T W T F S S||Origin||No Delay||1|
|16352||NCJ CSMT EXP||M - - - F - -||2 min||3|
|17652||KCG CGL EXPRESS||M T W T F S S||2 min||1|
|07642||TPTY NED SPL||- - W - - - -||2 min||-|
|07510||TPTY HYB SPL||M - - - - - -||2 min||-|
Nagarsol Station Details
|16004||NSL MAS WKLY EXP||M - - - - - -||Origin||No Delay||1|
|07699||NSL NS SPL||- - - - - S -||Origin||No Delay||-|
|17232||NSL NS EXP||M - - - - S -||Origin||No Delay||-|
|12788||NSL NS SF EXP||- T W T F - S||Origin||No Delay||1|
|07196||DR KZJ SPL||- - - - F - -||2 min||-|
MAS NSL EXPRESS (16003) departs from Cuddapah station (HX) at and arrives Nagarsol station (NSL) at taking a total of 22 hrs 20 mints to cover the distance of 1104 kms. This train has 18 stoppages.
Train seat availability for all 4 trains that run from Cuddapah to Nagarsol can be found in above table.
Fare for trains from Cuddapah to Nagarsol is Rs 1385 in Third AC (3A), Rs 315 in Second Seater (2S), Rs 1995 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 520 in Sleeper (SL) in general quota. Tatkal ticket fare and premium tatkal fare in this route starts from Rs 1790 in Third AC (3A), Rs 330 in Second Seater (2S), Rs 2520 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 665 in Sleeper (SL).
Cuddapah to Nagarsol MAS NSL EXPRESS (16003) departs from Cuddapah station (HX) at and arrives Nagarsol station (NSL) at . This train has 18 stoppages. Cuddapah to Nagarsol train fare is Rs.1385 in Third AC, Rs.1995 in Second AC and Rs.520 in Sleeper for this train.
- RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
- Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
- Red - Not likely to confirm.
- yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.
- Green - Very likely to confirm.
- Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .
- Disclaimer - Trainman is in no way affiliated to Indian Railways, therefore some times, the information shown may not be accurate. Trainman also does not claim 100% accuracy on any prediction done for waitlisted tickets.