Cuddapah to Belampalli train Seat Availability & Fare
Cuddapah Station Details
|17487||TIRUMALA EXP||M T W T F S S||Origin||No Delay||1|
|17261||GNT TPTY EXP||M T W T F S S||2 min||-|
|16352||NCJ CSMT EXP||M - - - F - -||2 min||3|
|17652||KCG CGL EXPRESS||M T W T F S S||2 min||1|
|07642||TPTY NED SPL||- - W - - - -||2 min||-|
Belampalli Station Details
|17035||Kazipet Balharshah Express (UnReserved)||M T W T F S S||1 min||-|
|12772||R SC SF EXPRESS||- - W - F - S||1 min||-|
|17234||BHAGYANAGAR EXP||M T W T F S S||1 min||-|
|17036||Balharshah Kazipet Express (UnReserved)||M T W T F S S||1 min||-|
|12975||MYS JP EXP||- - - - F - S||1 min||1|
Sampark Kranti is a series of express trains in India that connects different states of India to the national capital - New Delhi. Sampark in Hindi means connectivity while Kranti is also a word in Hindi language meaning revolution. Thus these trains have revolutionized the state connectivity with center. These trains have a combination of all the classes - AC, Sleeper and Unreserved coaches. Sampark Kranti trains are for long distance journeys. These trains are named after states and Sampark Kranti train for a particular state has most of the stoppages in that state only. 1 sampark-kranti train runs from Cuddapah to Belampalli - SAMPARK KRANTI (12707).
Cuddapah to Belampalli SAMPARK KRANTI (12707) departs from Cuddapah station (HX) at and arrives Belampalli station (BPA) at . This train has 11 stoppages. Cuddapah to Belampalli sampark-kranti fare is Rs.2720 in First AC, Rs.1150 in Third AC, Rs.255 in Second Seater, Rs.1620 in Second AC and Rs.435 in Sleeper for this train.
- RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
- Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
- Red - Not likely to confirm.
- yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.
- Green - Very likely to confirm.
- Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .
- Disclaimer - Trainman is in no way affiliated to Indian Railways, therefore some times, the information shown may not be accurate. Trainman also does not claim 100% accuracy on any prediction done for waitlisted tickets.