Chittaranjan to Muzaffarpur Jn train Seat Availability & Fare
Train seat availability for all 12 trains that run from Chittaranjan to Muzaffarpur can be found in above table.
Fare for trains from Chittaranjan to Muzaffarpur is Rs 1380 in First AC (1A), Rs 585 in Third AC (3A), Rs 220 in Sleeper (SL), Rs 830 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 130 in Second Seater (2S) in general quota. Tatkal ticket fare and premium tatkal fare in this route starts from Rs 1105 in Third AC (3A), Rs 395 in Sleeper (SL), Rs 1540 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 190 in Second Seater (2S).
The fastest train from Chittaranjan to Muzaffarpur is PURBANCHAL EXP (15047) which travels a distance of 325 kms in just 6 hrs 40 mints. The slowest train from Chittaranjan to Muzaffarpur is SDAH SMI EXPRESS (13123) which travels a distance of 325 kms in 13 hrs 14 mints. The most punctual train from Chittaranjan to Muzaffarpur is SDAH SMI EXPRESS (13123) which reaches Muzaffarpur Jn with an average delay of just 0 minute. The most delayed train from Chittaranjan to Muzaffarpur is SDAH SMI EXPRESS (13123) which reaches Muzaffarpur Jn with an average delay of over 0 minute.
Muzaffarpur is a city located in North Bihar. It is fourth largest city of Bihar after Patna, Gaya and Bhagalpur. This region has very fertile land and is famous for Shahi litchis. But the downside is that this area has been prone to floods. It also lies on highly active seismic zone of India. Most popular language of Muzaffarpur is Bajjika. Baba Garib Asthan Mandir is one of the oldest temple of lord Shiva situated in Muzaffarpur. It is well connected to the rest of India by rails and roads. Muzaffarpur railway junction has direct trains to almost all major cities of India. Muzaffarpur has 1 railway station - Muzaffarpur Jn (MFP).
- RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
- Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
- Red - Not likely to confirm.
- yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.
- Green - Very likely to confirm.
- Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .
- Disclaimer - Trainman is in no way affiliated to Indian Railways, therefore some times, the information shown may not be accurate. Trainman also does not claim 100% accuracy on any prediction done for waitlisted tickets.