Chandausi Jn to Itarsi Jn train Seat Availability & Fare
No Trains found for applied filter. Please remove filter to see trains
Chandausi Jn Station Details
|15012||CDG LJN EXPRESS||M T W T F S S||5 min||2|
|14010||CHAMPRN SATYGRH||- T - - - - S||5 min||1|
|15622||ANVT KYQ EXP||- - - - - S -||5 min||1|
|15011||LJN CDG EXPRESS||M T W T F S S||5 min||2|
|14113||SFG DDN EXPRESS||M T W T F S S||20 min||3|
Itarsi Jn Station Details
|11117||ET PCOI EXP||M T W T F S S||Origin||No Delay||-|
|11271||VINDHYACHAL EXP||M T W T F S S||Origin||No Delay||7|
|17609||PNBE PAU EXP||- - - - - - S||10 min||6,7|
|20918||HUMSAFAR EXP||- - - - F - -||5 min||3|
|12716||SACHKHAND EXP||M T W T F S S||9 min||2,3|
Train seat availability for all 1 trains that run from Chandausi Jn to Itarsi can be found in above table.
Fare for trains from Chandausi Jn to Itarsi is Rs 1125 in Third AC (3A), Rs 1610 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 415 in Sleeper (SL) in general quota. Tatkal ticket fare and premium tatkal fare in this route starts from Rs 1450 in Third AC (3A), Rs 2075 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 535 in Sleeper (SL).
Itarsi is a town in Madhya Pradesh, India in Hoshangabad District. Itarsi is a key hub for agricultural goods and is one of the earliest railway junctions in Madhya Pradesh. Rail services from all 4 major metropolitan cities of India. Itarsi is one of the major junctions in India, at the crossing of important east-west and north-south routes. 300+ trains pass through the junction. Itarsi is connected via broad gauge lines to Bhopal and Delhi to the north, Bhusawal and Mumbai to the west, the railway junctions of Nagpur to the south and Jabalpur to the east. The Bori Wildlife Sanctuary and Tawa Dam are nearby. Itarsi has 1 railway station - Itarsi Jn (ET).
- RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
- Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
- Red - Not likely to confirm.
- yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.
- Green - Very likely to confirm.
- Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .
- Disclaimer - Trainman is in no way affiliated to Indian Railways, therefore some times, the information shown may not be accurate. Trainman also does not claim 100% accuracy on any prediction done for waitlisted tickets.