Betul to Salem Jn train Seat Availability & Fare
No Trains found for applied filter. Please remove filter to see trains
Betul Station Details
|09589||Betul Chhindwara Express Special||M T W T F S S||Origin||No Delay||-|
|12159||Nagpur Jabalpur SF Express||M T W T F S S||2 min||2|
|12591||Gorakhpur Yesvantpur SF Express||- - - - - - S||2 min||1|
|12511||Gorakhpur Kochuveli Raptisagar Express||M - - - F S -||2 min||1|
|12589||Gorakhpur Secunderabad SF Express||- - - T - - -||2 min||1|
Salem Jn Station Details
|22154||Salem Chennai Egmore SF Express||M T W T F S S||Origin||No Delay||1A|
|16212||Salem Yesvantpur Express (UnReserved)||M T W T F S S||Origin||No Delay||-|
|06803||Salem Coimbatore MEMU Express Special||M T W T F S -||Origin||No Delay||-|
|06821||Salem Karur Express Special (UnReserved)||M T W T F - S||Origin||No Delay||-|
|12515||Coimbatore Silchar Express||M - - - - - -||3 min||5|
Train seat availability for all 9 trains that run from Betul to Salem can be found in above table.
Fare for trains from Betul to Salem is Rs 400 in Second Seater (2S), Rs 4365 in First AC (1A), Rs 2445 in Second AC (2A), Rs 635 in Sleeper (SL) and Rs 1690 in Third AC (3A) in general quota. Tatkal ticket fare and premium tatkal fare in this route starts from Rs 415 in Second Seater (2S), Rs 2970 in Second AC (2A), Rs 815 in Sleeper (SL) and Rs 2110 in Third AC (3A).
The fastest train from Betul to Salem is Hazrat Nizamuddin Thiruvananthapuram Central Swarna Jayanti SF Express (12644) which travels a distance of 1546 kms in just 24 hrs 20 mints. The slowest train from Betul to Salem is Kongu Express (12648) which travels a distance of 1633 kms in 30 hrs 52 mints. The most punctual train from Betul to Salem is Patna Ernakulam Express (via Nagpur) (16360) which reaches Salem Jn with an average delay of just 0 minute. The most delayed train from Betul to Salem is Patna Ernakulam Express (via Nagpur) (16360) which reaches Salem Jn with an average delay of over 0 minute.
- RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
- Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
- Red - Not likely to confirm.
- yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.
- Green - Very likely to confirm.
- Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .
- Disclaimer - Trainman is in no way affiliated to Indian Railways, therefore some times, the information shown may not be accurate. Trainman also does not claim 100% accuracy on any prediction done for waitlisted tickets.