Betul to Gaya Jn train Seat Availability & Fare
No Trains found for applied filter. Please remove filter to see trains
Betul Station Details
|09589||BZU CWA SPECIAL||M T W T F S S||Origin||No Delay||-|
|12159||NGP JBP SF EXP||M T W T F S S||2 min||2|
|12589||GKP SC EXPRESS||- - - T - - -||2 min||1|
|12591||GKP YPR EXPRESS||- - - - - - S||2 min||1|
|12511||RAPTISAGAR EXP||M - - - F S -||2 min||1|
Gaya Jn Station Details
|13024||GAYA HWH EXPRES||M T W T F S S||Origin||No Delay||4|
|05404||Gaya Jamalpur Express Special (UnReserved)||M T W T F S S||Origin||No Delay||-|
|12397||MAHABODHI EXP||M T W T F S S||Origin||No Delay||3|
|03616||Gaya Jamalpur Express Special (UnReserved)||M T W T F S S||Origin||No Delay||1A|
|15619||GAYA KYQ WKLY E||- T - - - - -||Origin||No Delay||4|
Train seat availability for all 1 trains that run from Betul to Gaya can be found in above table.
Fare for trains from Betul to Gaya is Rs 1355 in Third AC (3A), Rs 505 in Sleeper (SL), Rs 1945 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 305 in Second Seater (2S) in general quota. Tatkal ticket fare and premium tatkal fare in this route starts from Rs 1750 in Third AC (3A), Rs 650 in Sleeper (SL), Rs 2470 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 320 in Second Seater (2S).
Gaya is a city of ancient historical and mythological significance. It is one of the major tourist attractions of Bihar and the 2nd largest city of Bihar. Gaya is 100 kilometres south of Patna. Situated on the banks of the Phalgu River, it is a place sanctified by the Jain, Hindu, and Buddhist religions. It is surrounded by small rocky hills by three sides and the river flowing on the fourth (eastern) side. The city has a mix of natural surroundings, age old buildings, green areas and narrow bylanes. Situated between Gaya (7 km) and Bodh Gaya (11 km), Gaya Airport(GAY) is the largest (by area) and only operating international airport in Bihar and Jharkhand. Bodh Gaya is of great importance for Budhhists and the Vishal Budhha Mandir is located there. The Great Budhha statue situated here is 64 ft high. Gaya has 1 railway station - Gaya Jn (GAYA).
- RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
- Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
- Red - Not likely to confirm.
- yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.
- Green - Very likely to confirm.
- Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .
- Disclaimer - Trainman is in no way affiliated to Indian Railways, therefore some times, the information shown may not be accurate. Trainman also does not claim 100% accuracy on any prediction done for waitlisted tickets.