Belgaum to Ambala Cant Jn train Seat Availability & Fare
Belgaum Station Details
|17325||VISHWAMANAV EXP||M T W T F S S||Origin||No Delay||3|
|20654||BGM SBC EXP||M T W T F S S||Origin||No Delay||3|
|12629||SAMPARK KRANTI||- - W - F - -||5 min||1|
|22685||CDG SKRANTI EXP||- - - T - - S||5 min||1|
|12780||GOA EXPRESS||M T W T F S S||10 min||1|
Ambala Cant Jn Station Details
|14525||UMB SGNR EXP||M T W T F S S||Origin||No Delay||1A|
|14522||UMB DLI EXPRESS||M T W T F S S||Origin||No Delay||1|
|14524||HARIHAR EXPRESS||- T - - - S -||Origin||No Delay||1|
|14033||JAMMU MAIL||M T W T F S S||5 min||7|
|12356||ARCHANA EXP||M - - T - - -||10 min||2|
Sampark Kranti is a series of express trains in India that connects different states of India to the national capital - New Delhi. Sampark in Hindi means connectivity while Kranti is also a word in Hindi language meaning revolution. Thus these trains have revolutionized the state connectivity with center. These trains have a combination of all the classes - AC, Sleeper and Unreserved coaches. Sampark Kranti trains are for long distance journeys. These trains are named after states and Sampark Kranti train for a particular state has most of the stoppages in that state only. 1 sampark-kranti train runs from Belgaum to Ambala - CDG SKRANTI EXP (22685).
Belgaum to Ambala CDG SKRANTI EXP (22685) departs from Belgaum station (BGM) at and arrives Ambala Cant Jn station (UMB) at . This train has 11 stoppages. Belgaum to Ambala sampark-kranti fare is Rs.510 in Second Seater, Rs.1770 in Chair Car, Rs.5315 in First AC, Rs.3115 in Second AC, Rs.825 in Sleeper and Rs.2150 in Third AC for this train.
- RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
- Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
- Red - Not likely to confirm.
- yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.
- Green - Very likely to confirm.
- Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .
- Disclaimer - Trainman is in no way affiliated to Indian Railways, therefore some times, the information shown may not be accurate. Trainman also does not claim 100% accuracy on any prediction done for waitlisted tickets.