Barabanki Jn to Ernakulam Jn train Seat Availability & Fare
Train seat availability for all 2 trains that run from Barabanki Jn to Ernakulum can be found in above table.
Fare for trains from Barabanki Jn to Ernakulum is Rs 580 in Second Seater (2S), Rs 5990 in First AC (1A), Rs 3500 in Second AC (2A), Rs 930 in Sleeper (SL) and Rs 2400 in Third AC (3A) in general quota. Tatkal ticket fare and premium tatkal fare in this route starts from Rs 595 in Second Seater (2S), Rs 4025 in Second AC (2A), Rs 1130 in Sleeper (SL) and Rs 2820 in Third AC (3A).
Ernakulam, a district within Kochi is the cosmopolitan heart of Kerala. It is also known as the commercial capital of Kerala. The city has served as an incubator for many Malayali entrepreneurs and is a major financial and commercial hub of Kerala. Ernakulam is well connected via National Highway and the city largely depends upon city busses and Taxis. Its railway station is one of the busiest in Kerala. If you want to travel here by Air. Then you can reach here via Cochin International Airport which is just 27 km away from the city. Ernakulum has 3 railway stations - Ernakulam Jn (ERS), Ernakulam Town (ERN) and Triupunittura (TRTR).
- RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
- Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
- Red - Not likely to confirm.
- yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.
- Green - Very likely to confirm.
- Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .
- Disclaimer - Trainman is in no way affiliated to Indian Railways, therefore some times, the information shown may not be accurate. Trainman also does not claim 100% accuracy on any prediction done for waitlisted tickets.