Barabanki Jn to Dehradun train Seat Availability & Fare
No Trains found for applied filter. Please remove filter to see trains
Barabanki Jn Station Details
|15008||LJN BCY EXPRESS||M T W T F S S||2 min||3|
|19601||UDZ NJP EXP||- - - - - - S||2 min||3|
|15005||RAPTI GANGA EXP||- - - - F - S||2 min||1|
|15001||MFP DDN EXP||- T - - - - -||2 min||2|
|19167||SABARMATI EXP||M - W - F S -||2 min||-|
Dehradun Station Details
|14318||DDN INDB EXP||- - - - F S -||Origin||No Delay||2|
|12402||DDN KOTA AC EXP||M T W T F S S||Origin||No Delay||2,3|
|14266||DDN BSB EXPRESS||M T W T F S S||Origin||No Delay||3|
|14114||DDN SFG EXP||- T W - F S S||Origin||No Delay||1|
|14631||DDN ASR EXPRESS||M T W T F S S||Origin||No Delay||5|
Train seat availability for all 2 trains that run from Barabanki Jn to Dehradun can be found in above table.
Fare for trains from Barabanki Jn to Dehradun is Rs 910 in Third AC (3A), Rs 335 in Sleeper (SL), Rs 1295 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 200 in Second Seater (2S) in general quota. Tatkal ticket fare and premium tatkal fare in this route starts from Rs 1225 in Third AC (3A), Rs 435 in Sleeper (SL), Rs 1715 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 215 in Second Seater (2S).
Dehradun is the capital of the Indian state of Uttrakhand. It is a tourist destination - a valley located between Himalayas and Shivaliks. The city was established by seventh Sikh Guru. It was ruled by many communities including Nepalese, Mauryas and is home to Guru Dronacharya. Dehradun tops the list of cities with best educational institutes. Bit overcrowded the city still retains its scenic beauty and nature to the core. It produces best litchis in the country. The Shahastradhara - a natural spring river in Dehradun is known for its sulphuric healing properties for any kind of skin diseases. The city is served by Jolly Grant domestic Airport located at a distance of 20 Kms from Dehradun. Dehradun has 1 railway station - Dehradun (DDN).
- RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
- Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
- Red - Not likely to confirm.
- yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.
- Green - Very likely to confirm.
- Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .
- Disclaimer - Trainman is in no way affiliated to Indian Railways, therefore some times, the information shown may not be accurate. Trainman also does not claim 100% accuracy on any prediction done for waitlisted tickets.