Bapatla to Ramgundam train Seat Availability & Fare
ANDAMAN EXPRESS (16031) departs from Bapatla station (BPP) at and arrives Ramgundam station (RDM) at taking a total of 8 hrs 44 mints to cover the distance of 406 kms. This train has 13 stoppages.
Train seat availability for all 2 trains that run from Bapatla to Ramgundam can be found in above table.
Fare for trains from Bapatla to Ramgundam is Rs 685 in Third AC (3A), Rs 155 in Second Seater (2S), Rs 970 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 255 in Sleeper (SL) in general quota. Tatkal ticket fare and premium tatkal fare in this route starts from Rs 1105 in Third AC (3A), Rs 190 in Second Seater (2S), Rs 1540 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 395 in Sleeper (SL).
Bapatla to Ramgundam ANDAMAN EXPRESS (16031) departs from Bapatla station (BPP) at and arrives Ramgundam station (RDM) at . This train has 13 stoppages. Bapatla to Ramgundam train fare is Rs.685 in Third AC, Rs.970 in Second AC and Rs.255 in Sleeper for this train.
- RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
- Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
- Red - Not likely to confirm.
- yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.
- Green - Very likely to confirm.
- Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .
- Disclaimer - Trainman is in no way affiliated to Indian Railways, therefore some times, the information shown may not be accurate. Trainman also does not claim 100% accuracy on any prediction done for waitlisted tickets.