Balangir to Nandura train Seat Availability & Fare
No Trains found for applied filter. Please remove filter to see trains
Balangir Station Details
|12894||BLGR BBS SF||M T W T F S S||Origin||No Delay||2|
|13351||DHN ALAPPUZHA E||M T W T F S S||5 min||-|
|18108||JDB ROU EXPRESS||M T W T F S S||5 min||-|
|12376||JSME TBM EXP||- - - T - - -||5 min||-|
|12889||TATA YPR SF EXP||- - - - - S -||5 min||-|
Nandura Station Details
|12834||HWH ADI SUF EXP||M T W T F S S||1 min||1|
|22124||AJNI PUNE AC EX||- - - - - - S||1 min||-|
|12140||SEVAGRAM EXP||M T W T F S S||2 min||1|
|12105||VIDARBHA EXPRESS||M T W T F S S||2 min||2|
|12111||CSMT AMI SF EXP||M T W T F S S||2 min||2|
Train seat availability for all 2 trains that run from Balangir to Nandura can be found in above table.
Fare for trains from Balangir to Nandura is Rs 1205 in Third AC (3A), Rs 265 in Second Seater (2S), Rs 1725 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 445 in Sleeper (SL) in general quota. Tatkal ticket fare and premium tatkal fare in this route starts from Rs 1555 in Third AC (3A), Rs 280 in Second Seater (2S), Rs 2230 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 575 in Sleeper (SL).
The fastest train from Balangir to Nandura is PURI AII S F (20823) which travels a distance of 883 kms in just 15 hrs 23 mints. The slowest train from Balangir to Nandura is PURI AJMER EXP (18421) which travels a distance of 883 kms in 15 hrs 24 mints. The most punctual train from Balangir to Nandura is PURI AJMER EXP (18421) which reaches Nandura with an average delay of just 0 minute. The most delayed train from Balangir to Nandura is PURI AJMER EXP (18421) which reaches Nandura with an average delay of over 0 minute.
- RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
- Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
- Red - Not likely to confirm.
- yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.
- Green - Very likely to confirm.
- Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .
- Disclaimer - Trainman is in no way affiliated to Indian Railways, therefore some times, the information shown may not be accurate. Trainman also does not claim 100% accuracy on any prediction done for waitlisted tickets.