Train seat availability for all 2 trains that run from Bengaluru to Siddhpur can be found in above table.
Fare for trains from Bengaluru to Siddhpur is Rs 4560 in First AC (1A), Rs 1845 in Third AC (3A), Rs 2680 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 695 in Sleeper (SL) in general quota. Tatkal ticket fare and premium tatkal fare in this route starts from Rs 2265 in Third AC (3A), Rs 3205 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 895 in Sleeper (SL).
The fastest train from Bengaluru to Siddhpur is Yesvantpur Barmer AC Express (14805) which travels a distance of 1818 kms in just 34 hrs 43 mints. The slowest train from Bengaluru to Siddhpur is KSR Bengaluru Jodhpur Express (via Davangere) (16508) which travels a distance of 1756 kms in 35 hrs 33 mints. The most punctual train from Bengaluru to Siddhpur is Yesvantpur Barmer AC Express (14805) which reaches Siddhpur with an average delay of just 0 minute. The most delayed train from Bengaluru to Siddhpur is Yesvantpur Barmer AC Express (14805) which reaches Siddhpur with an average delay of over 0 minute.
Also referred to as the "Silicon Valley of India", Bangalore or Bengaluru is the capital city of Karnataka. With an estimated population of 8.5 million in 2011, it is the fifth most populous city in India and the 18th most populous city in the world. The city is served by Kempegowda International Airport (BLR), located at Devanahalli, about 40 kilometres from the city centre. It is a divisional headquarters in the South Western Railway zone of the Indian Railways. Bangalore is known as the "Garden City of India" because of its greenery, broad streets and the presence of many public parks, such as Lal Bagh and Cubbon Park. Bengaluru has 7 railway stations - Yesvantpur Jn (YPR), Bengaluru City Jn (SBC), Bengaluru Cant (BNC), Krishnarajapuram (KJM), Yelhanka Jn (YNK), Whitefield (WFD) and Bengaluru East (BNCE).
- RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
- Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
- Red - Not likely to confirm.
- yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.
- Green - Very likely to confirm.
- Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .
- Disclaimer - Trainman is in no way affiliated to Indian Railways, therefore some times, the information shown may not be accurate. Trainman also does not claim 100% accuracy on any prediction done for waitlisted tickets.