Yesvantpur Jn to Sainagar Shirdi train Seat Availability & Fare
MGR Chennai Central Sainagar Shirdi SF Express (22601) departs from Krishnarajapuram station (KJM) at and arrives Sainagar Shirdi station (SNSI) at taking a total of 20 hrs 10 mints to cover the distance of 1046 kms.
Train seat availability for all 2 trains that run from Bengaluru to Sainagar Shirdi can be found in above table.
Fare for trains from Bengaluru to Sainagar Shirdi is Rs 340 in Second Seater (2S), Rs 1225 in Chair Car (CC), Rs 3695 in First AC (1A), Rs 1965 in Second AC (2A), Rs 525 in Sleeper (SL), Rs 300 in None (GN) and Rs 1380 in Third AC (3A) in general quota. Tatkal ticket fare and premium tatkal fare in this route starts from Rs 355 in Second Seater (2S), Rs 1460 in Chair Car (CC), Rs 2490 in Second AC (2A), Rs 670 in Sleeper (SL) and Rs 1770 in Third AC (3A).
Bengaluru to Sainagar Shirdi MGR Chennai Central Sainagar Shirdi SF Express (22601) departs from Krishnarajapuram station (KJM) at and arrives Sainagar Shirdi station (SNSI) at . Bengaluru to Sainagar Shirdi train fare is Rs.300 in None, Rs.1380 in Third AC, Rs.1965 in Second AC and Rs.525 in Sleeper for this train.
Also referred to as the "Silicon Valley of India", Bangalore or Bengaluru is the capital city of Karnataka. With an estimated population of 8.5 million in 2011, it is the fifth most populous city in India and the 18th most populous city in the world. The city is served by Kempegowda International Airport (BLR), located at Devanahalli, about 40 kilometres from the city centre. It is a divisional headquarters in the South Western Railway zone of the Indian Railways. Bangalore is known as the "Garden City of India" because of its greenery, broad streets and the presence of many public parks, such as Lal Bagh and Cubbon Park. Bengaluru has 7 railway stations - Yesvantpur Jn (YPR), Bengaluru City Jn (SBC), Bengaluru Cant (BNC), Krishnarajapuram (KJM), Yelhanka Jn (YNK), Whitefield (WFD) and Bengaluru East (BNCE).
- RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
- Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
- Red - Not likely to confirm.
- yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.
- Green - Very likely to confirm.
- Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .
- Disclaimer - Trainman is in no way affiliated to Indian Railways, therefore some times, the information shown may not be accurate. Trainman also does not claim 100% accuracy on any prediction done for waitlisted tickets.