Yesvantpur Jn to Rayagada train Seat Availability & Fare
No Trains found for applied filter. Please remove filter to see trains
Yesvantpur Jn Station Details
|12539||Yesvantpur Lucknow SF Express (Via Perambur)||- - W - - - -||Origin||No Delay||-|
|12213||Yesvantpur Delhi Sarai Rohilla AC Duronto Express||- - - - - S -||Origin||No Delay||6|
|12864||Yesvantpur Howrah SF Express||M T W T F S S||Origin||No Delay||6|
|12551||Yesvantpur Kamakhya Weekly AC SF Express||- - - - - S -||Origin||No Delay||4|
|22679||Yesvantpur Hassan InterCity SF Express||M T W T F S S||Origin||No Delay||-|
Rayagada Station Details
|22848||Mumbai LTT Visakhapatnam SF Express (Via Nagpur)||- - W - - - -||5 min||-|
|12843||Puri Ahmedabad SF Express ( via Brahmapur )||- - W - F S S||5 min||-|
|22838||Dharti Aaba AC SF Express||- - - - F - -||5 min||-|
|12376||Jasidih Tambaram Weekly SF Express||- - - T - - -||5 min||-|
|12889||Tatanagar Yesvantpur SF Express (via Tirupati)||- - - - - S -||5 min||2|
Train seat availability for all 1 trains that run from Bengaluru to Rayagada can be found in above table.
Also referred to as the "Silicon Valley of India", Bangalore or Bengaluru is the capital city of Karnataka. With an estimated population of 8.5 million in 2011, it is the fifth most populous city in India and the 18th most populous city in the world. The city is served by Kempegowda International Airport (BLR), located at Devanahalli, about 40 kilometres from the city centre. It is a divisional headquarters in the South Western Railway zone of the Indian Railways. Bangalore is known as the "Garden City of India" because of its greenery, broad streets and the presence of many public parks, such as Lal Bagh and Cubbon Park. Bengaluru has 7 railway stations - Yesvantpur Jn (YPR), Bengaluru City Jn (SBC), Bengaluru Cant (BNC), Krishnarajapuram (KJM), Yelhanka Jn (YNK), Whitefield (WFD) and Bengaluru East (BNCE).
- RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
- Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
- Red - Not likely to confirm.
- yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.
- Green - Very likely to confirm.
- Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .
- Disclaimer - Trainman is in no way affiliated to Indian Railways, therefore some times, the information shown may not be accurate. Trainman also does not claim 100% accuracy on any prediction done for waitlisted tickets.