Hide Fare
Show Fare

Bengaluru to Delhi trains

Tue, October 23
Trains Dep Arr Time MTWTFSS 1A 2A 3A SL
Trains Dep Arr Time MTWTFSS 1A 2A 3A SL
Yesvantpur Chandigarh Karnataka Sampark Kranti Express
22685


YPR


NDLS
47:50
- - W - - S -
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Karnataka Sampark Kranti Express (Via Hubballi)
12629


YPR


NZM
47:15
- T - T - - -
GNWL1/WL1
93%
Trends
checked 2 hrs ago
RAC 2/RAC 2
100%
Trends
checked 2 hrs ago
RAC 29/RAC 13
100%
Trends
checked 2 hrs ago
GNWL107/WL45
88%
Trends
checked 1 hr ago
Karnataka Express
12627


SBC


NDLS
39:10
M T W T F S S
GNWL11/WL5
92%
Trends
checked 3 hrs ago
GNWL27/WL19
89%
Trends
checked 3 hrs ago
GNWL58/WL30
81%
Trends
checked 3 hrs ago
GNWL296/WL194
5%
Trends
checked 3 hrs ago
KSR Bengaluru Hazrat Nizamuddin Rajdhani Express
22691


SBC


NZM
33:55
M T W T F S S
GNWL/AVAILABLE
100%
Trends
checked 2 hrs ago
AVAILABLE 59
100%
Trends
checked 2 hrs ago
AVAILABLE 122
100%
Trends
checked 2 hrs ago
--
Karnataka Sampark Kranti Express (Via Kacheguda)
12649


YPR


NZM
35:15
M - W - F S S
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Yesvantpur Delhi Sarai Rohilla AC Duronto Express
12213


YPR


DEE
31:20
- - - - - S -
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
--
Kongu SF Express
12647


YPR


NZM
38:35
- - - - - - S
--
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Recently Asked Question
What is Yuva qouta?
Hello @yogesh_tripathi The Yuva quota is basically a quota for unemployed persons in the age group of 18 to 45 years. Yuva quota is applicable for Yuva Trains only, you must have heard of these trai…
Solved
562 views
  
1 reply
How can I search for trains between Darbhanga to Renigunta trains?
@NiTish_Kumar21 There are no direct trains between Darbhanga and Renigunta. You must look for the connecting trains to Renigunta from different stations near to Darbhanga. There are a few stations f…
Solved
139 views
  
1 reply
How to book one entire coach of 12983 train no? What is the process for the same?
@Sansar_Jindal The process to book an entire coach is as follows: One have to do registration to avail this facility. Registration can be done maximum 6 months in advance and minimum 30 days prior…
Solved
1030 views
  
2 replies

Bengaluru to Delhi train time table

Yesvantpur Chandigarh Karnataka Sampark Kranti Express (22685) departs from Yesvantpur Jn station (YPR) at and arrives New Delhi station (NDLS) at taking a total of 47 hrs 50 mints to cover the distance of 2622 kms. Karnataka Sampark Kranti Express (Via Hubballi) (12629) departs from Yesvantpur Jn station (YPR) at and arrives Delhi H Nizamuddin station (NZM) at taking a total of 47 hrs 15 mints to cover the distance of 2615 kms. Karnataka Sampark Kranti Express (Via Kacheguda) (12649) departs from Yesvantpur Jn station (YPR) at and arrives Delhi H Nizamuddin station (NZM) at taking a total of 35 hrs 15 mints to cover the distance of 2279 kms. Karnataka Express (12627) departs from Bengaluru City Jn station (SBC) at and arrives New Delhi station (NDLS) at taking a total of 39 hrs 10 mints to cover the distance of 2410 kms. KSR Bengaluru Hazrat Nizamuddin Rajdhani Express (22691) departs from Bengaluru City Jn station (SBC) at and arrives Delhi H Nizamuddin station (NZM) at taking a total of 33 hrs 55 mints to cover the distance of 2385 kms.

Bengaluru to Delhi train Seat Availability

In Yesvantpur Chandigarh Karnataka Sampark Kranti Express (22685), seat availability status is GNWL2/WL2 in First AC (1A) with 93% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is RAC 1/RAC 1 in Second AC (2A), seat availability status is GNWL8/RAC27 in Third AC (3A) and seat availability status is GNWL122/WL79 in Sleeper (SL) with 88% chance of confirmation for tomorrow. In Karnataka Sampark Kranti Express (Via Kacheguda) (12649), seat availability status is AVAILABLE 5 in First AC (1A), seat availability status is GNWL19/WL8 in Second AC (2A) with 91% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is GNWL56/WL16 in Third AC (3A) with 92% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is GNWL184/WL104 in Sleeper (SL) with 57% chance of confirmation for tomorrow. In Karnataka Express (12627), seat availability status is GNWL2/WL2 in First AC (1A) with 92% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is GNWL13/WL8 in Second AC (2A) with 92% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is GNWL47/WL28 in Third AC (3A) with 56% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is GNWL205/WL150 in Sleeper (SL) with 44% chance of confirmation for tomorrow. In KSR Bengaluru Hazrat Nizamuddin Rajdhani Express (22691), seat availability status is AVAILABLE 4 in First AC (1A), seat availability status is AVAILABLE 54 in Second AC (2A) and seat availability status is AVAILABLE 173 in Third AC (3A) for tomorrow.

Bengaluru to Delhi train Fare

Fare for trains from Bengaluru to Delhi is Rs 5305 in First AC (1A), Rs 455 in None (GN), Rs 2085 in Third AC (3A), Rs 3070 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 795 in Sleeper (SL) in general quota. Tatkal ticket fare and premium tatkal fare in this route starts from Rs 2505 in Third AC (3A), Rs 3595 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 995 in Sleeper (SL).

Bengaluru to Delhi train Rajdhani

Rajdhani express are premium category trains by the Indian Railways that redefines luxury travelling in India. It is a fully air-conditioned train which connects country capital (Delhi) with state capitals. That is why they are called 'Rajdhani' which translates to 'Capital' in English. These train runs at very high speed and therefore it usually takes least time to reach destination compared to other trains on the same route. Mumbai rajdhani is the fastest rajdhani train which attains a maximum speed of 140 kmph on some stretch. Rajdhani Express offers catering facilities inside the train the fare of which is included in ticket fare. Rajdhani trains have 3 classes - First AC (1A), AC II-tier (2A) and AC III-tier (3A) only and they are coupled with LHB coaches that have higher safety features. The ticket fare for Rajdhani is maximum amongst all trains on the same route and has dynamic fare (Flexi Fare) system. Waitlisted passengers are strictly not allowed inside this train. Rajdhani train coaches are usually painted in red with a grey colored strip outside. 1 rajdhani train runs from Bengaluru to Delhi - KSR Bengaluru Hazrat Nizamuddin Rajdhani Express (22691).

Bengaluru to Delhi KSR Bengaluru Hazrat Nizamuddin Rajdhani Express (22691) departs from Bengaluru City Jn station (SBC) at and arrives Delhi H Nizamuddin station (NZM) at . Bengaluru to Delhi rajdhani fare is Rs.6790 in First AC, Rs.4155 in Third AC and Rs.5835 in Second AC for this train which includes meal charges also. In KSR Bengaluru Hazrat Nizamuddin Rajdhani Express (22691), seat availability status is AVAILABLE 4 in First AC (1A), seat availability status is AVAILABLE 54 in Second AC (2A) and seat availability status is AVAILABLE 173 in Third AC (3A) for tomorrow. Although Banglore Rajdhani is not the fastest train on this route, but is definitely a favourite choice due to its brand image. Earlier this Rajdhani used to run as train number 22691/2 five days a week and as train number 22693/4 on remaining 2 days a week. But train number 22693/4 has been discontinued and train number 22691/2 is extended to all days of the week effective July 02, 2017. This is the only Rajdhani that has seen numerous changes in days of operations right from the start. Now it has been settled down with operating all days a week.

Bengaluru to Delhi train Duronto

Duronto express is a newer premium class of train which runs as fast as Rajdhanis. Duronto word comes from restless in Bengali as these trains had no intermediate commercial stops when they started. But since Indian Railways incurred losses for these trains, some technical stops were converted to commercial stops. On some routes (such as Delhi-Kolkata) they take lesser time than corresponding Rajdhani express. Unlike rajdhani some durontos also have non-air conditioned sleeper class. Thus, Duronto trains have classes First AC (1A), AC II-tier, AC III-tier and Sleeper. Bed-rolls in sleeper class of Mixed Duronto Express trains will be supplied to passengers on demand, on payment of stipulated charges. Duronto trains are distinguished by vibrant and colorful vinyl coating on the outer surface of the coaches. 1 duronto train runs from Bengaluru to Delhi - Yesvantpur Delhi Sarai Rohilla AC Duronto Express (12213).

Bengaluru to Delhi Yesvantpur Delhi Sarai Rohilla AC Duronto Express (12213) departs from Yesvantpur Jn station (YPR) at and arrives Delhi Sarai Rohilla station (DEE) at . Bengaluru to Delhi duronto fare is Rs.6650 in First AC, Rs.4030 in Third AC and Rs.5710 in Second AC for this train which includes meal charges also. Yesvantpur Duronto (12213/14) is the fastest train on this route beating even the Rajdhani on same route. There is a time difference of 1 hour and 20 minutes approx between the Up and Down trains of this Duronto. Yesvantpur railway station is one of the three major railway stations of the Silicon Valley of India - Bengaluru.

Bengaluru to Delhi train Sampark Kranti

Sampark Kranti is a series of express trains in India that connects different states of India to the national capital - New Delhi. Sampark in Hindi means connectivity while Kranti is also a word in Hindi language meaning revolution. Thus these trains have revolutionized the state connectivity with center. These trains have a combination of all the classes - AC, Sleeper and Unreserved coaches. Sampark Kranti trains are for long distance journeys. These trains are named after states and Sampark Kranti train for a particular state has most of the stoppages in that state only. 3 sampark-kranti trains run from Bengaluru to Delhi - Yesvantpur Chandigarh Karnataka Sampark Kranti Express (22685), Karnataka Sampark Kranti Express (Via Hubballi) (12629) and Karnataka Sampark Kranti Express (Via Kacheguda) (12649).

Bengaluru to Delhi Yesvantpur Chandigarh Karnataka Sampark Kranti Express (22685) departs from Yesvantpur Jn station (YPR) at and arrives New Delhi station (NDLS) at . Bengaluru to Delhi sampark-kranti fare is Rs.5705 in First AC, Rs.490 in None, Rs.2225 in Third AC, Rs.3290 in Second AC and Rs.850 in Sleeper for this train. In Yesvantpur Chandigarh Karnataka Sampark Kranti Express (22685), seat availability status is GNWL2/WL2 in First AC (1A) with 93% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is RAC 1/RAC 1 in Second AC (2A), seat availability status is GNWL8/RAC27 in Third AC (3A) and seat availability status is GNWL122/WL79 in Sleeper (SL) with 88% chance of confirmation for tomorrow.

Bengaluru to Delhi Karnataka Sampark Kranti Express (Via Hubballi) (12629) departs from Yesvantpur Jn station (YPR) at and arrives Delhi H Nizamuddin station (NZM) at . Bengaluru to Delhi sampark-kranti fare is Rs.5705 in First AC, Rs.490 in None, Rs.2225 in Third AC, Rs.3290 in Second AC and Rs.850 in Sleeper for this train.

Bengaluru to Delhi Karnataka Sampark Kranti Express (Via Kacheguda) (12649) departs from Yesvantpur Jn station (YPR) at and arrives Delhi H Nizamuddin station (NZM) at . Bengaluru to Delhi sampark-kranti fare is Rs.5305 in First AC, Rs.455 in None, Rs.2085 in Third AC, Rs.3070 in Second AC and Rs.795 in Sleeper for this train. In Karnataka Sampark Kranti Express (Via Kacheguda) (12649), seat availability status is AVAILABLE 5 in First AC (1A), seat availability status is GNWL19/WL8 in Second AC (2A) with 91% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is GNWL56/WL16 in Third AC (3A) with 92% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is GNWL184/WL104 in Sleeper (SL) with 57% chance of confirmation for tomorrow.

Bengaluru to Delhi Karnataka Express 12627

Bengaluru to Delhi Karnataka Express (12627) departs from Bengaluru City Jn station (SBC) at and arrives New Delhi station (NDLS) at . Bengaluru to Delhi train fare is Rs.5450 in First AC, Rs.470 in None, Rs.2135 in Third AC, Rs.3145 in Second AC and Rs.815 in Sleeper for this train. In Karnataka Express (12627), seat availability status is GNWL2/WL2 in First AC (1A) with 92% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is GNWL13/WL8 in Second AC (2A) with 92% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is GNWL47/WL28 in Third AC (3A) with 56% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is GNWL205/WL150 in Sleeper (SL) with 44% chance of confirmation for tomorrow.

Bengaluru to Delhi train: Fastest, Slowest, Timely & Most Delayed

The fastest train from Bengaluru to Delhi is Yesvantpur Delhi Sarai Rohilla AC Duronto Express (12213) which travels a distance of 2380 kms in just 31 hrs 20 mints. The slowest train from Bengaluru to Delhi is Yesvantpur Chandigarh Karnataka Sampark Kranti Express (22685) which travels a distance of 2622 kms in 47 hrs 50 mints. The most punctual train from Bengaluru to Delhi is Kongu SF Express (12647) which reaches Delhi H Nizamuddin with an average delay of just 0 minute. The most delayed train from Bengaluru to Delhi is Yesvantpur Delhi Sarai Rohilla AC Duronto Express (12213) which reaches Delhi Sarai Rohilla with an average delay of over 1 hrs 5 mints.

About Bengaluru

Also referred to as the "Silicon Valley of India", Bangalore or Bengaluru is the capital city of Karnataka. With an estimated population of 8.5 million in 2011, it is the fifth most populous city in India and the 18th most populous city in the world. The city is served by Kempegowda International Airport (BLR), located at Devanahalli, about 40 kilometres from the city centre. It is a divisional headquarters in the South Western Railway zone of the Indian Railways. Bangalore is known as the "Garden City of India" because of its greenery, broad streets and the presence of many public parks, such as Lal Bagh and Cubbon Park. Bengaluru has 7 railway stations - Yesvantpur Jn (YPR), Bengaluru City Jn (SBC), Bengaluru Cant (BNC), Krishnarajapuram (KJM), Yelhanka Jn (YNK), Whitefield (WFD) and Bengaluru East (BNCE).

About Delhi

Delhi is the capital city of India. It is second most populous city of India with a population of more than 1.25 crore. It is well connected to almost all of India. Indira Gandhi International Airport in Delhi is the busiest airport of India. Following its overhaul and with introduction of terminal 3, its passenger handling capacity increased many folds, and was voted as Best airport in the world in 2015. Intra-city connectivity in Delhi is at par with other developed cities in the world owing to world class Delhi-metro. Being the capital city of India, Delhi is home to embassies of almost all the popular countries. Famous tourist attractions in Delhi are Akshardham temple, Lotus temple, Jama Masjid, Humayun's Tomb, Gurudwara Bangla Sahib, Qutab Minar, Red Fort, India Gate, Rashtrapati Bhawan and Parliament House. Connaught Place, Khan Market and the Hauz Khas Village are heaven for the foodies as these places have lots of restaurants offering varied lip-smacking cuisines. Delhi has 14 railway stations - New Delhi (NDLS), Delhi H Nizamuddin (NZM), Anand Vihar Trm (ANVT), Old Delhi (DLI), Delhi Sarai Rohilla (DEE), Delhi Cantt (DEC), Adarsh Nagar Delhi (ANDI), Subzi Mandi (SZM), Delhi Shahdara (DSA), Delhi Kishanganj (DKZ), Delhi Azadpur (DAZ), Delhi Sadar Bazar (DSB), Delhi Safdarjung (DSJ) and Delhi Mg (DE).
Note:
  • RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
  • Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
       Red - Not likely to confirm.    yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.    Green - Very likely to confirm.
  • Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .
  • Disclaimer - Trainman is in no way affiliated to Indian Railways, therefore some times, the information shown may not be accurate. Trainman also does not claim 100% accuracy on any prediction done for waitlisted tickets.