Hide Fare
Show Fare

Bengaluru to Nellore train seat availability & fare

Fri, April 20
Trains Dep Arr Time MTWTFSS 2A 3A SL
Trains Dep Arr Time MTWTFSS 2A 3A SL
Bengaluru Cantt. Hatia Express
18638


BNC


NLR
09:45
- T - - - - -
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
KSR Bengaluru New Tinsukia Weekly SF Express
22501


SBC


NLR
09:44
- T - - - - -
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Bengaluru Cantt. Bhubaneswar SF Express
12846


BNC


NLR
09:04
- T - - - - -
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Yesvantpur Hatia SF Express
12836


YPR


NLR
08:59
- - W - F - -
NOT AVAILABLE
0%
Trends
checked 4 hrs ago
NOT AVAILABLE
0%
Trends
checked 4 hrs ago
NOT AVAILABLE
0%
Trends
checked 4 hrs ago
Yesvantpur Tatanagar SuperFast Express
12890


YPR


NLR
08:59
M - - - - - -
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Sanghamitra SF Express
12295


SBC


NLR
09:23
M T W T F S S
RSWL8/WL6
88%
Trends
checked 19 hrs ago
RSWL13/WL12
81%
Trends
checked 19 hrs ago
RSWL37/WL33
88%
Trends
checked 19 hrs ago
Yesvantpur Patliputra Weekly Express
22352


YPR


NLR
09:15
M - - - - - -
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Seshadri Express
17209


SBC


NLR
09:29
M T W T F S S
GNWL19/WL8
90%
Trends
checked 19 hrs ago
GNWL72/WL15
81%
Trends
checked 19 hrs ago
GNWL87/WL12
91%
Trends
checked 19 hrs ago
Anga SF Express
12253


YPR


NLR
08:55
- - - - - S -
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Krishnarajapuram Bhubaneswar HumSafar Express
22834


KJM


NLR
08:43
- T - - - - -
--
Availability
Trends
--
Yesvantpur Visakhapatnam Tatkal Fare Special
06579


YPR


NLR
09:28
- - - - F - -
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Yesvantpur Howrah SF Express
12864


YPR


NLR
09:40
M T W T F S S
GNWL42/WL21
53%
Trends
checked 19 hrs ago
GNWL148/WL61
47%
Trends
checked 19 hrs ago
GNWL490/WL220
26%
Trends
checked 19 hrs ago
Recently Asked Question

Bengaluru to Nellore train time table

Yesvantpur Visakhapatnam Tatkal Fare Special (06579) departs from Yesvantpur Jn station (YPR) at and arrives Nellore station (NLR) at taking a total of 9 hrs 28 mints to cover the distance of 483 kms. Yesvantpur Howrah SF Express (12864) departs from Yesvantpur Jn station (YPR) at and arrives Nellore station (NLR) at taking a total of 9 hrs 40 mints to cover the distance of 473 kms. Seshadri Express (17209) departs from Bengaluru City Jn station (SBC) at and arrives Nellore station (NLR) at taking a total of 9 hrs 29 mints to cover the distance of 466 kms.

Bengaluru to Nellore train Seat Availability

In Yesvantpur Howrah SF Express (12864), seat availability status is GNWL42/WL21 in Second AC (2A) with 53% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is GNWL148/WL61 in Third AC (3A) with 47% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is GNWL490/WL220 in Sleeper (SL) with 26% chance of confirmation for tomorrow. In Seshadri Express (17209), seat availability status is GNWL19/WL8 in Second AC (2A) with 90% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is GNWL72/WL15 in Third AC (3A) with 81% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is GNWL87/WL12 in Sleeper (SL) with 91% chance of confirmation for tomorrow.

Bengaluru to Nellore train Fare

Fare for trains from Bengaluru to Nellore is Rs 145 in None (GN), Rs 735 in Third AC (3A), Rs 1050 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 270 in Sleeper (SL) in general quota. Tatkal ticket fare and premium tatkal fare in this route starts from Rs 1080 in Third AC (3A), Rs 1520 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 385 in Sleeper (SL).

Bengaluru to Nellore train Humsafar

Humsafar trains are long distance superfast trains that traverses overnight journeys. This is a new concept by the Indian Railways. Some Humsafar trains also run for more than 24 hours. Keeping in mind the middle class travellers, Humsafar was launched last year by the Former Railway Minister Mr. Suresh Prabhu. It has only Third AC class coach and have optional meal service. This train follows dynamic pricing meaning fare increases as the seat availability decreases. However, these trains hold lesser priority than Rajdhani and Shatabdi trains. Humsafar trains are equipped with modern day amenities and enhanced safety features. There are CCTV cameras fitted in every coach of Humsafar trains and there are charging points for each berth. One can also see current running speed of train on the LEDs fitted above doors. These trains are characterized by beautiful graffiti paint with vibrant sky blue color on outer surface of coaches. 1 humsafar train runs from Bengaluru to Nellore - Krishnarajapuram Bhubaneswar HumSafar Express (22834).

Bengaluru to Nellore Krishnarajapuram Bhubaneswar HumSafar Express (22834) departs from Krishnarajapuram station (KJM) at and arrives Nellore station (NLR) at . Bengaluru to Nellore humsafar fare is Rs.1280 in Third AC for this train.

Bengaluru to Nellore Yesvantpur Howrah SF Express 12864

Bengaluru to Nellore Yesvantpur Howrah SF Express (12864) departs from Yesvantpur Jn station (YPR) at and arrives Nellore station (NLR) at . Bengaluru to Nellore train fare is Rs.160 in None, Rs.790 in Third AC, Rs.1115 in Second AC and Rs.305 in Sleeper for this train. In Yesvantpur Howrah SF Express (12864), seat availability status is GNWL42/WL21 in Second AC (2A) with 53% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is GNWL148/WL61 in Third AC (3A) with 47% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is GNWL490/WL220 in Sleeper (SL) with 26% chance of confirmation for tomorrow.

Bengaluru to Nellore Yesvantpur Visakhapatnam Tatkal Fare Special 06579

Bengaluru to Nellore Yesvantpur Visakhapatnam Tatkal Fare Special (06579) departs from Yesvantpur Jn station (YPR) at and arrives Nellore station (NLR) at .

Bengaluru to Nellore Seshadri Express 17209

Bengaluru to Nellore Seshadri Express (17209) departs from Bengaluru City Jn station (SBC) at and arrives Nellore station (NLR) at . Bengaluru to Nellore train fare is Rs.145 in None, Rs.735 in Third AC, Rs.1050 in Second AC and Rs.270 in Sleeper for this train. In Seshadri Express (17209), seat availability status is GNWL19/WL8 in Second AC (2A) with 90% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is GNWL72/WL15 in Third AC (3A) with 81% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is GNWL87/WL12 in Sleeper (SL) with 91% chance of confirmation for tomorrow.

Bengaluru to Nellore train: Fastest, Slowest, Timely & Most Delayed

The fastest train from Bengaluru to Nellore is Krishnarajapuram Bhubaneswar HumSafar Express (22834) which travels a distance of 462 kms in just 8 hrs 43 mints. The slowest train from Bengaluru to Nellore is Bengaluru Cantt. Hatia Express (18638) which travels a distance of 461 kms in 9 hrs 45 mints. The most punctual train from Bengaluru to Nellore is Yesvantpur Tatanagar SuperFast Express (12890) which reaches Nellore with an average delay of just 4 mints. The most delayed train from Bengaluru to Nellore is Yesvantpur Hatia SF Express (12836) which reaches Nellore with an average delay of over 1 hrs 20 mints.

About Bengaluru

Also referred to as the "Silicon Valley of India", Bangalore or Bengaluru is the capital city of Karnataka. With an estimated population of 8.5 million in 2011, it is the fifth most populous city in India and the 18th most populous city in the world. The city is served by Kempegowda International Airport (BLR), located at Devanahalli, about 40 kilometres from the city centre. It is a divisional headquarters in the South Western Railway zone of the Indian Railways. Bangalore is known as the "Garden City of India" because of its greenery, broad streets and the presence of many public parks, such as Lal Bagh and Cubbon Park. Bengaluru has 7 railway stations - Yesvantpur Jn (YPR), Bengaluru City Jn (SBC), Bengaluru Cant (BNC), Krishnarajapuram (KJM), Yelhanka Jn (YNK), Whitefield (WFD) and Bengaluru East (BNCE).
Note:
  • RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
  • Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
       Red - Not likely to confirm.    yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.    Green - Very likely to confirm.
  • Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .
  • Disclaimer - Trainman is in no way affiliated to Indian Railways, therefore some times, the information shown may not be accurate. Trainman also does not claim 100% accuracy on any prediction done for waitlisted tickets.