Train seat availability for all 2 trains that run from Bengaluru to Latur can be found in above table.
Fare for trains from Bengaluru to Latur is Rs 2840 in First AC (1A), Rs 1180 in Third AC (3A), Rs 440 in Sleeper (SL), Rs 1690 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 260 in Second Seater (2S) in general quota. Tatkal ticket fare and premium tatkal fare in this route starts from Rs 1520 in Third AC (3A), Rs 565 in Sleeper (SL), Rs 2180 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 275 in Second Seater (2S).
The fastest train from Bengaluru to Latur is Yesvantpur Latur COVID 19 Special (06583) which travels a distance of 854 kms in just 17 hrs 40 mints. The slowest train from Bengaluru to Latur is Yesvantpur Latur Express (16583) which travels a distance of 854 kms in 18 hrs 5 mints. The most punctual train from Bengaluru to Latur is Yesvantpur Latur Express (16583) which reaches Latur with an average delay of just 0 minute. The most delayed train from Bengaluru to Latur is Yesvantpur Latur Express (16583) which reaches Latur with an average delay of over 0 minute.
Also referred to as the "Silicon Valley of India", Bangalore or Bengaluru is the capital city of Karnataka. With an estimated population of 8.5 million in 2011, it is the fifth most populous city in India and the 18th most populous city in the world. The city is served by Kempegowda International Airport (BLR), located at Devanahalli, about 40 kilometres from the city centre. It is a divisional headquarters in the South Western Railway zone of the Indian Railways. Bangalore is known as the "Garden City of India" because of its greenery, broad streets and the presence of many public parks, such as Lal Bagh and Cubbon Park. Bengaluru has 7 railway stations - Yesvantpur Jn (YPR), Bengaluru City Jn (SBC), Bengaluru Cant (BNC), Krishnarajapuram (KJM), Yelhanka Jn (YNK), Whitefield (WFD) and Bengaluru East (BNCE).
- RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
- Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
- Red - Not likely to confirm.
- yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.
- Green - Very likely to confirm.
- Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .
- Disclaimer - Trainman is in no way affiliated to Indian Railways, therefore some times, the information shown may not be accurate. Trainman also does not claim 100% accuracy on any prediction done for waitlisted tickets.