Sampark Kranti is a series of express trains in India that connects different states of India to the national capital - New Delhi. Sampark in Hindi means connectivity while Kranti is also a word in Hindi language meaning revolution. Thus these trains have revolutionized the state connectivity with center. These trains have a combination of all the classes - AC, Sleeper and Unreserved coaches. Sampark Kranti trains are for long distance journeys. These trains are named after states and Sampark Kranti train for a particular state has most of the stoppages in that state only. 1 sampark-kranti train runs from Bengaluru to Kurnool Town - Karnataka Sampark Kranti Express (Via Kacheguda) (12649).
Bengaluru to Kurnool Town Karnataka Sampark Kranti Express (Via Kacheguda) (12649) departs from Yesvantpur Jn station (YPR) at and arrives Kurnool Town station (KRNT) at . Bengaluru to Kurnool Town sampark-kranti fare is Rs.1590 in First AC, Rs.140 in None, Rs.675 in Third AC, Rs.945 in Second AC and Rs.265 in Sleeper for this train. In Karnataka Sampark Kranti Express (Via Kacheguda) (12649), seat availability status is GNWL1/WL1 in First AC (1A) with 93% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is GNWL18/WL11 in Second AC (2A) with 92% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is GNWL79/WL37 in Third AC (3A) with 87% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is GNWL217/WL134 in Sleeper (SL) with 49% chance of confirmation for tomorrow.
- RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
- Red - Not likely to confirm.
- yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.
- Green - Very likely to confirm.
- Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .
- Disclaimer - Trainman is in no way affiliated to Indian Railways, therefore some times, the information shown may not be accurate. Trainman also does not claim 100% accuracy on any prediction done for waitlisted tickets.