Train seat availability for all 4 trains that run from Bengaluru to Kulem can be found in above table.
Fare for trains from Bengaluru to Kulem is Rs 190 in None (GN), Rs 940 in Third AC (3A), Rs 1340 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 345 in Sleeper (SL) in general quota. Tatkal ticket fare and premium tatkal fare in this route starts from Rs 1255 in Third AC (3A), Rs 1760 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 445 in Sleeper (SL).
The fastest train from Bengaluru to Kulem is MGR Chennai Central Vasco Da Gama Weekly Express (17311) which travels a distance of 605 kms in just 13 hrs 5 mints. The slowest train from Bengaluru to Kulem is Velankanni Vasco Da Gama Weekly Express (17316) which travels a distance of 623 kms in 15 hrs 45 mints. The most punctual train from Bengaluru to Kulem is Velankanni Vasco Da Gama Weekly Express (17316) which reaches Kulem with an average delay of just 0 minute. The most delayed train from Bengaluru to Kulem is Yesvantpur Vasco da Gama Special (07309) which reaches Kulem with an average delay of over 37 mints.
Also referred to as the "Silicon Valley of India", Bangalore or Bengaluru is the capital city of Karnataka. With an estimated population of 8.5 million in 2011, it is the fifth most populous city in India and the 18th most populous city in the world. The city is served by Kempegowda International Airport (BLR), located at Devanahalli, about 40 kilometres from the city centre. It is a divisional headquarters in the South Western Railway zone of the Indian Railways. Bangalore is known as the "Garden City of India" because of its greenery, broad streets and the presence of many public parks, such as Lal Bagh and Cubbon Park. Bengaluru has 7 railway stations - Yesvantpur Jn (YPR), Bengaluru City Jn (SBC), Bengaluru Cant (BNC), Krishnarajapuram (KJM), Yelhanka Jn (YNK), Whitefield (WFD) and Bengaluru East (BNCE).
- RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
- Red - Not likely to confirm.
- yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.
- Green - Very likely to confirm.
- Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .
- Disclaimer - Trainman is in no way affiliated to Indian Railways, therefore some times, the information shown may not be accurate. Trainman also does not claim 100% accuracy on any prediction done for waitlisted tickets.