close
swap_horiz
close

Bengaluru to Khurda Road Jn trains

22501
KSR Bengaluru New Tinsukia Weekly SF Express
SBC ()
Bengaluru City Jn
26 hr 05 min
KUR ()
Khurda Road Jn
SL
₹ 670
22818
Mysuru Howrah SF Express
SBC ()
Bengaluru City Jn
27 hr 30 min
KUR ()
Khurda Road Jn
SL
₹ 655
12846
Bengaluru Cantt. Bhubaneswar SF Express
BNC ()
Bengaluru Cant
26 hr 20 min
KUR ()
Khurda Road Jn
SL
₹ 650
12551
Yesvantpur Kamakhya Weekly AC SF Express
YPR ()
Yesvantpur Jn
24 hr 45 min
KUR ()
Khurda Road Jn
22888
Yesvantpur Howrah Humsafar Express
YPR ()
Yesvantpur Jn
25 hr 25 min
KUR ()
Khurda Road Jn
12503
Bengaluru Cantt. Agartala Humsafar Express
BNC ()
Bengaluru Cant
25 hr 05 min
KUR ()
Khurda Road Jn
22864
Yesvantpur Howrah AC SF Express
YPR ()
Yesvantpur Jn
22 hr 15 min
KUR ()
Khurda Road Jn
12253
Anga Express
YPR ()
Yesvantpur Jn
25 hr 20 min
KUR ()
Khurda Road Jn
SL
₹ 655
18464
Prasanti Express
SBC ()
Bengaluru City Jn
30 hr 50 min
KUR ()
Khurda Road Jn
SL
₹ 635
22834
Krishnarajapuram Bhubaneswar Humsafar Express
KJM ()
Krishnarajapuram
25 hr 30 min
KUR ()
Khurda Road Jn
12864
Yesvantpur Howrah SF Express
YPR ()
Yesvantpur Jn
27 hr 00 min
KUR ()
Khurda Road Jn
SL
₹ 655
22884
Yesvantpur Puri Weekly Garib Rath Express
YPR ()
Yesvantpur Jn
29 hr 55 min
KUR ()
Khurda Road Jn
12509
Bengaluru Cantt. Guwahati (Kaziranga) Express
BNC ()
Bengaluru Cant
26 hr 20 min
KUR ()
Khurda Road Jn
SL
₹ 670
15227
Yesvantpur Muzaffarpur Weekly Express
YPR ()
Yesvantpur Jn
29 hr 20 min
KUR ()
Khurda Road Jn
SL
₹ 640
info

Bengaluru to Khurda Road Jn train time table

Yesvantpur Kamakhya Weekly AC SF Express (12551) departs from Yesvantpur Jn station (YPR) at and arrives Khurda Road Jn station (KUR) at taking a total of 24 hrs 45 mints to cover the distance of 1556 kms. Yesvantpur Howrah SF Express (12864) departs from Yesvantpur Jn station (YPR) at and arrives Khurda Road Jn station (KUR) at taking a total of 27 hrs to cover the distance of 1503 kms. Yesvantpur Puri Weekly Garib Rath Express (22884) departs from Yesvantpur Jn station (YPR) at and arrives Khurda Road Jn station (KUR) at taking a total of 29 hrs 55 mints to cover the distance of 1461 kms. Prasanti Express (18464) departs from Bengaluru City Jn station (SBC) at and arrives Khurda Road Jn station (KUR) at taking a total of 30 hrs 50 mints to cover the distance of 1529 kms.
info

Bengaluru to Khurda Road Jn train Seat Availability

In Yesvantpur Howrah SF Express (12864), seat availability status is GNWL377/WL132 in Sleeper (SL) with 17% chance of confirmation for tomorrow. In Prasanti Express (18464), seat availability status is GNWL22/WL16 in Second AC (2A) with 62% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is GNWL82/WL22 in Third AC (3A) with 65% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is GNWL213/WL141 in Sleeper (SL) with 35% chance of confirmation for tomorrow.
info

Bengaluru to Khurda Road Jn train Fare

Fare for trains from Bengaluru to Khurda Road Jn is Rs 4135 in First AC (1A), Rs 370 in None (GN), Rs 1110 in Third AC (3A), Rs 2440 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 635 in Sleeper (SL) in general quota. Tatkal ticket fare and premium tatkal fare in this route starts from Rs 1425 in Third AC (3A), Rs 2965 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 815 in Sleeper (SL).
info

Bengaluru to Khurda Road Jn train Garib Rath

The concept of Garib Rath started with the vision to provide air conditioned berths at a comparatively low price for the people who could not afford to travel in AC coaches. Garib-rath phrase translates to poor man's chariot in English. The fare in this train is almost two-thirds of regular third ac fare. Usually Garib Rath have Third AC (3A) class only excepting some 1-2 trains which also have Chair Car (CC) class. The compartments of these train coaches have 9 berths making an extra space for side middle berth which is not there in any other train in India. In case passengers want to have bedrolls they need to pay separately for it. Some garib-raths run as fast as rajdhani, but they have lesser priority for track clearance compared to them. These trains are painted green with a yellow colored strip along the window panes. 1 garib-rath train runs from Bengaluru to Khurda Road Jn - Yesvantpur Puri Weekly Garib Rath Express (22884).

Bengaluru to Khurda Road Jn Yesvantpur Puri Weekly Garib Rath Express (22884) departs from Yesvantpur Jn station (YPR) at and arrives Khurda Road Jn station (KUR) at . Bengaluru to Khurda Road Jn garib-rath fare is Rs.1110 in Third AC for this train.

info

Bengaluru to Khurda Road Jn train Humsafar

Humsafar trains are long distance superfast trains that traverses overnight journeys. This is a new concept by the Indian Railways. Some Humsafar trains also run for more than 24 hours. Keeping in mind the middle class travellers, Humsafar was launched last year by the Former Railway Minister Mr. Suresh Prabhu. It has only Third AC class coach and have optional meal service. This train follows dynamic pricing meaning fare increases as the seat availability decreases. However, these trains hold lesser priority than Rajdhani and Shatabdi trains. Humsafar trains are equipped with modern day amenities and enhanced safety features. There are CCTV cameras fitted in every coach of Humsafar trains and there are charging points for each berth. One can also see current running speed of train on the LEDs fitted above doors. These trains are characterized by beautiful graffiti paint with vibrant sky blue color on outer surface of coaches. 3 humsafar trains run from Bengaluru to Khurda Road Jn - Yesvantpur Howrah Humsafar Express (22888), Bengaluru Cantt. Agartala Humsafar Express (12503) and Krishnarajapuram Bhubaneswar Humsafar Express (22834).

Bengaluru to Khurda Road Jn Yesvantpur Howrah Humsafar Express (22888) departs from Yesvantpur Jn station (YPR) at and arrives Khurda Road Jn station (KUR) at . Bengaluru to Khurda Road Jn humsafar fare is Rs.1960 in Third AC for this train.

Bengaluru to Khurda Road Jn Bengaluru Cantt. Agartala Humsafar Express (12503) departs from Bengaluru Cant station (BNC) at and arrives Khurda Road Jn station (KUR) at . Bengaluru to Khurda Road Jn humsafar fare is Rs.2005 in Third AC for this train.

Bengaluru to Khurda Road Jn Krishnarajapuram Bhubaneswar Humsafar Express (22834) departs from Krishnarajapuram station (KJM) at and arrives Khurda Road Jn station (KUR) at . Bengaluru to Khurda Road Jn humsafar fare is Rs.1940 in Third AC for this train.

info

Bengaluru to Khurda Road Jn Prasanti Express 18464

Bengaluru to Khurda Road Jn Prasanti Express (18464) departs from Bengaluru City Jn station (SBC) at and arrives Khurda Road Jn station (KUR) at . Bengaluru to Khurda Road Jn train fare is Rs.370 in None, Rs.1690 in Third AC, Rs.2445 in Second AC and Rs.635 in Sleeper for this train. In Prasanti Express (18464), seat availability status is GNWL22/WL16 in Second AC (2A) with 62% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is GNWL82/WL22 in Third AC (3A) with 65% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is GNWL213/WL141 in Sleeper (SL) with 35% chance of confirmation for tomorrow.
info

Bengaluru to Khurda Road Jn Yesvantpur Kamakhya Weekly AC SF Express 12551

Bengaluru to Khurda Road Jn Yesvantpur Kamakhya Weekly AC SF Express (12551) departs from Yesvantpur Jn station (YPR) at and arrives Khurda Road Jn station (KUR) at . Bengaluru to Khurda Road Jn train fare is Rs.4275 in First AC, Rs.1755 in Third AC and Rs.2520 in Second AC for this train.
info

Bengaluru to Khurda Road Jn Yesvantpur Howrah SF Express 12864

Bengaluru to Khurda Road Jn Yesvantpur Howrah SF Express (12864) departs from Yesvantpur Jn station (YPR) at and arrives Khurda Road Jn station (KUR) at . Bengaluru to Khurda Road Jn train fare is Rs.1715 in Third AC, Rs.2465 in Second AC and Rs.655 in Sleeper for this train. In Yesvantpur Howrah SF Express (12864), seat availability status is GNWL377/WL132 in Sleeper (SL) with 17% chance of confirmation for tomorrow.
info

Bengaluru to Khurda Road Jn train: Fastest, Slowest, Timely & Most Delayed

The fastest train from Bengaluru to Khurda Road Jn is Yesvantpur Howrah AC SF Express (22864) which travels a distance of 1498 kms in just 22 hrs 15 mints. The slowest train from Bengaluru to Khurda Road Jn is Prasanti Express (18464) which travels a distance of 1529 kms in 30 hrs 50 mints. The most punctual train from Bengaluru to Khurda Road Jn is Yesvantpur Muzaffarpur Weekly Express (15227) which reaches Khurda Road Jn with an average delay of just 0 minute. The most delayed train from Bengaluru to Khurda Road Jn is Bengaluru Cantt. Guwahati (Kaziranga) Express (12509) which reaches Khurda Road Jn with an average delay of over 57 mints.
info

About Bengaluru

Also referred to as the "Silicon Valley of India", Bangalore or Bengaluru is the capital city of Karnataka. With an estimated population of 8.5 million in 2011, it is the fifth most populous city in India and the 18th most populous city in the world. The city is served by Kempegowda International Airport (BLR), located at Devanahalli, about 40 kilometres from the city centre. It is a divisional headquarters in the South Western Railway zone of the Indian Railways. Bangalore is known as the "Garden City of India" because of its greenery, broad streets and the presence of many public parks, such as Lal Bagh and Cubbon Park. Bengaluru has 7 railway stations - Yesvantpur Jn (YPR), Bengaluru City Jn (SBC), Bengaluru Cant (BNC), Krishnarajapuram (KJM), Yelhanka Jn (YNK), Whitefield (WFD) and Bengaluru East (BNCE).
Note:
  • RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
  • Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
    •    Red - Not likely to confirm.
    •    yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.
    •    Green - Very likely to confirm.
  • Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .
  • Disclaimer - Trainman is in no way affiliated to Indian Railways, therefore some times, the information shown may not be accurate. Trainman also does not claim 100% accuracy on any prediction done for waitlisted tickets.