Yesvantpur Jn to Jharsuguda Jn train Seat Availability & Fare
Yesvantpur Tatanagar Express (via Ballari) (18112) departs from Yesvantpur Jn station (YPR) at and arrives Jharsuguda Jn station (JSG) at taking a total of 44 hrs 25 mints to cover the distance of 2177 kms. This train has 38 stoppages.
Train seat availability for all 4 trains that run from Bengaluru to Jharsuguda Jn can be found in above table.
Fare for trains from Bengaluru to Jharsuguda Jn is Rs 1740 in Third AC (3A), Rs 655 in Sleeper (SL), Rs 2525 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 400 in Second Seater (2S) in general quota. Tatkal ticket fare and premium tatkal fare in this route starts from Rs 2160 in Third AC (3A), Rs 845 in Sleeper (SL), Rs 3050 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 415 in Second Seater (2S).
Bengaluru to Jharsuguda Jn Yesvantpur Tatanagar Express (via Ballari) (18112) departs from Yesvantpur Jn station (YPR) at and arrives Jharsuguda Jn station (JSG) at . This train has 38 stoppages. Bengaluru to Jharsuguda Jn train fare is Rs.2095 in Third AC, Rs.3050 in Second AC and Rs.790 in Sleeper for this train.
Also referred to as the "Silicon Valley of India", Bangalore or Bengaluru is the capital city of Karnataka. With an estimated population of 8.5 million in 2011, it is the fifth most populous city in India and the 18th most populous city in the world. The city is served by Kempegowda International Airport (BLR), located at Devanahalli, about 40 kilometres from the city centre. It is a divisional headquarters in the South Western Railway zone of the Indian Railways. Bangalore is known as the "Garden City of India" because of its greenery, broad streets and the presence of many public parks, such as Lal Bagh and Cubbon Park. Bengaluru has 7 railway stations - Yesvantpur Jn (YPR), Bengaluru City Jn (SBC), Bengaluru Cant (BNC), Krishnarajapuram (KJM), Yelhanka Jn (YNK), Whitefield (WFD) and Bengaluru East (BNCE).
- RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
- Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
- Red - Not likely to confirm.
- yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.
- Green - Very likely to confirm.
- Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .
- Disclaimer - Trainman is in no way affiliated to Indian Railways, therefore some times, the information shown may not be accurate. Trainman also does not claim 100% accuracy on any prediction done for waitlisted tickets.