Hide Fare
Show Fare

Bengaluru to Kolkata train seat availability & fare

Sat, July 21
Trains Dep Arr Time MTWTFSS 1A 2A 3A SL
Trains Dep Arr Time MTWTFSS 1A 2A 3A SL
KSR Bengaluru New Tinsukia Weekly SF Express
22501


SBC


HWH
34:45
- T - - - - -
--
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Mysuru Howrah Weekly SF Express
22818


SBC


HWH
35:40
M - - - - - -
--
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Yesvantpur Howrah HumSafar Express
22888


YPR


HWH
32:35
- - - T - - -
--
--
Availability
Trends
--
Bengaluru Cantt. Agartala Humsafar Express
12503


BNC


HWH
32:15
- T - - F - -
--
--
Availability
Trends
--
Yesvantpur Howrah Duronto Express
12246


YPR


HWH
29:15
M T - T F - S
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Yesvantpur Howrah Weekly AC SF Express
22864


YPR


HWH
29:15
- - W - - - -
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
--
Anga SF Express
12253


YPR


HWH
33:10
- - - - - S -
--
GNWL35/WL11
70%
Trends
checked 53 min ago
GNWL118/WL29
63%
Trends
checked 53 min ago
GNWL313/WL145
10%
Trends
checked 53 min ago
Yesvantpur Howrah SF Express
12864


YPR


HWH
34:50
M T W T F S S
--
GNWL24/WL9
55%
Trends
checked 46 min ago
GNWL89/WL29
20%
Trends
checked 53 min ago
GNWL311/WL94
22%
Trends
checked 46 min ago
Bengaluru Cantt. Guwahati (Kaziranga) Express
12509


BNC


HWH
35:15
- - W T F - -
--
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Yesvantpur Muzaffarpur Express
15227


YPR


HWH
38:00
- - W - - - -
--
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Recently Asked Question

Bengaluru to Kolkata train time table

Yesvantpur Howrah Duronto Express (12246) departs from Yesvantpur Jn station (YPR) at and arrives Howrah Jn station (HWH) at taking a total of 29 hrs 15 mints to cover the distance of 1954 kms. Yesvantpur Howrah SF Express (12864) departs from Yesvantpur Jn station (YPR) at and arrives Howrah Jn station (HWH) at taking a total of 34 hrs 50 mints to cover the distance of 1959 kms. Yesvantpur Howrah Weekly AC SF Express (22864) departs from Yesvantpur Jn station (YPR) at and arrives Howrah Jn station (HWH) at taking a total of 29 hrs 15 mints to cover the distance of 1954 kms. Mysuru Howrah Weekly SF Express (22818) departs from Bengaluru City Jn station (SBC) at and arrives Howrah Jn station (HWH) at taking a total of 35 hrs 40 mints to cover the distance of 1962 kms.

Bengaluru to Kolkata train Seat Availability

In Yesvantpur Howrah Duronto Express (12246), seat availability status is GNWL1/WL1 in First AC (1A) with 90% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is GNWL8/WL2 in Second AC (2A) with 89% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is RAC 26/RAC 22 in Third AC (3A) and seat availability status is GNWL144/WL54 in Sleeper (SL) with 79% chance of confirmation for tomorrow. In Yesvantpur Howrah SF Express (12864), seat availability status is GNWL25/WL11 in Second AC (2A) with 55% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is GNWL67/WL16 in Third AC (3A) with 49% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is GNWL228/WL60 in Sleeper (SL) with 51% chance of confirmation for tomorrow.

Bengaluru to Kolkata train Fare

Fare for trains from Bengaluru to Kolkata is Rs 4920 in First AC (1A), Rs 415 in None (GN), Rs 1930 in Third AC (3A), Rs 2845 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 720 in Sleeper (SL) in general quota. Tatkal ticket fare and premium tatkal fare in this route starts from Rs 2350 in Third AC (3A), Rs 3370 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 920 in Sleeper (SL).

Bengaluru to Kolkata train Duronto

Duronto express is a newer premium class of train which runs as fast as Rajdhanis. Duronto word comes from restless in Bengali as these trains had no intermediate commercial stops when they started. But since Indian Railways incurred losses for these trains, some technical stops were converted to commercial stops. On some routes (such as Delhi-Kolkata) they take lesser time than corresponding Rajdhani express. Unlike rajdhani some durontos also have non-air conditioned sleeper class. Thus, Duronto trains have classes First AC (1A), AC II-tier, AC III-tier and Sleeper. Bed-rolls in sleeper class of Mixed Duronto Express trains will be supplied to passengers on demand, on payment of stipulated charges. Duronto trains are distinguished by vibrant and colorful vinyl coating on the outer surface of the coaches. 1 duronto train runs from Bengaluru to Kolkata - Yesvantpur Howrah Duronto Express (12246).

Bengaluru to Kolkata Yesvantpur Howrah Duronto Express (12246) departs from Yesvantpur Jn station (YPR) at and arrives Howrah Jn station (HWH) at . Bengaluru to Kolkata duronto fare is Rs.6200 in First AC, Rs.3780 in Third AC, Rs.5315 in Second AC and Rs.1520 in Sleeper for this train which includes meal charges also. In Yesvantpur Howrah Duronto Express (12246), seat availability status is GNWL1/WL1 in First AC (1A) with 90% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is GNWL8/WL2 in Second AC (2A) with 89% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is RAC 26/RAC 22 in Third AC (3A) and seat availability status is GNWL144/WL54 in Sleeper (SL) with 79% chance of confirmation for tomorrow. Howrah Yesvantpur Duronto (12245/12246) is the fastest train connecting Kolkata to Bengaluru. Although, there is another train 22863 (Hwh Ypr AC Exp) that runs along the same track and same timings and takes same duration to reach destination. The only difference being, Duronto runs 5 days a week while train 22863 is a weekly train running every Monday and has more number of stoppages.

Bengaluru to Kolkata train Humsafar

Humsafar trains are long distance superfast trains that traverses overnight journeys. This is a new concept by the Indian Railways. Some Humsafar trains also run for more than 24 hours. Keeping in mind the middle class travellers, Humsafar was launched last year by the Former Railway Minister Mr. Suresh Prabhu. It has only Third AC class coach and have optional meal service. This train follows dynamic pricing meaning fare increases as the seat availability decreases. However, these trains hold lesser priority than Rajdhani and Shatabdi trains. Humsafar trains are equipped with modern day amenities and enhanced safety features. There are CCTV cameras fitted in every coach of Humsafar trains and there are charging points for each berth. One can also see current running speed of train on the LEDs fitted above doors. These trains are characterized by beautiful graffiti paint with vibrant sky blue color on outer surface of coaches. 2 humsafar trains run from Bengaluru to Kolkata - Yesvantpur Howrah HumSafar Express (22888) and Bengaluru Cantt. Agartala Humsafar Express (12503).

Bengaluru to Kolkata Yesvantpur Howrah HumSafar Express (22888) departs from Yesvantpur Jn station (YPR) at and arrives Howrah Jn station (HWH) at . Bengaluru to Kolkata humsafar fare is Rs.3305 in Third AC for this train.

Bengaluru to Kolkata Bengaluru Cantt. Agartala Humsafar Express (12503) departs from Bengaluru Cant station (BNC) at and arrives Howrah Jn station (HWH) at . Bengaluru to Kolkata humsafar fare is Rs.3350 in Third AC for this train.

Bengaluru to Kolkata Yesvantpur Howrah SF Express 12864

Bengaluru to Kolkata Yesvantpur Howrah SF Express (12864) departs from Yesvantpur Jn station (YPR) at and arrives Howrah Jn station (HWH) at . Bengaluru to Kolkata train fare is Rs.420 in None, Rs.1955 in Third AC, Rs.2855 in Second AC and Rs.740 in Sleeper for this train. In Yesvantpur Howrah SF Express (12864), seat availability status is GNWL25/WL11 in Second AC (2A) with 55% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is GNWL67/WL16 in Third AC (3A) with 49% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is GNWL228/WL60 in Sleeper (SL) with 51% chance of confirmation for tomorrow.

Bengaluru to Kolkata Yesvantpur Howrah Weekly AC SF Express 22864

Bengaluru to Kolkata Yesvantpur Howrah Weekly AC SF Express (22864) departs from Yesvantpur Jn station (YPR) at and arrives Howrah Jn station (HWH) at . Bengaluru to Kolkata train fare is Rs.4920 in First AC, Rs.1955 in Third AC and Rs.2855 in Second AC for this train.

Bengaluru to Kolkata Mysuru Howrah Weekly SF Express 22818

Bengaluru to Kolkata Mysuru Howrah Weekly SF Express (22818) departs from Bengaluru City Jn station (SBC) at and arrives Howrah Jn station (HWH) at . Bengaluru to Kolkata train fare is Rs.420 in None, Rs.1955 in Third AC, Rs.2855 in Second AC and Rs.740 in Sleeper for this train.

Bengaluru to Kolkata train: Fastest, Slowest, Timely & Most Delayed

The fastest train from Bengaluru to Kolkata is Yesvantpur Howrah Duronto Express (12246) which travels a distance of 1954 kms in just 29 hrs 15 mints. The slowest train from Bengaluru to Kolkata is Yesvantpur Muzaffarpur Express (15227) which travels a distance of 2023 kms in 38 hrs. The most punctual train from Bengaluru to Kolkata is KSR Bengaluru New Tinsukia Weekly SF Express (22501) which reaches Howrah Jn with an average delay of just 0 minute. The most delayed train from Bengaluru to Kolkata is Yesvantpur Howrah Weekly AC SF Express (22864) which reaches Howrah Jn with an average delay of over 3 hrs 25 mints.

About Bengaluru

Also referred to as the "Silicon Valley of India", Bangalore or Bengaluru is the capital city of Karnataka. With an estimated population of 8.5 million in 2011, it is the fifth most populous city in India and the 18th most populous city in the world. The city is served by Kempegowda International Airport (BLR), located at Devanahalli, about 40 kilometres from the city centre. It is a divisional headquarters in the South Western Railway zone of the Indian Railways. Bangalore is known as the "Garden City of India" because of its greenery, broad streets and the presence of many public parks, such as Lal Bagh and Cubbon Park. Bengaluru has 7 railway stations - Yesvantpur Jn (YPR), Bengaluru City Jn (SBC), Bengaluru Cant (BNC), Krishnarajapuram (KJM), Yelhanka Jn (YNK), Whitefield (WFD) and Bengaluru East (BNCE).

About Kolkata

Kolkata, also know as Calcutta is the capital city of West Bengal and is located at the bank of Hoogly river. It (then Calcutta) served as the capital of British-held territories in India until 1911, after which Delhi was made capital of India. No trip to Kolkata is complete without a visit to the Victoria Memorial, an architectural marvel built in Queen Victoria's name. It has an incredible museum inside. When is Kolkata, never miss the iconic Howrah Bridge. You can also enjoy a sunset cruise on the Hooghly River which passes under the Howrah Bridge. Other places to visit are Mangal Pandey Park and the Dakshineswar Kali Temple, built on the banks of the Ganga. Kolkata is well-connected to all major Indian cities by air, rail and road. This city has three railway stations and an airport named Netaji Subhas Chandra Bose International Airport. The airport is 14 km away from the Sealdah railway station. Kolkata ranks the top among the six cities in terms of public transport system.The Kolkata Metro is the oldest underground mass transit system in India. Kolkata is the only Indian city with a tram network, but the tram services are limited to certain areas of the city only. When it comes to food Kolkata is known for its variety of street food like famous kathi rolls, but the key elements of Kolkata's cuisine include rice and a fish curry known as machher jhol. This can be accompanied by desserts such as roshogolla, sandesh, and a sweet yoghurt known as mishti dohi. Kolkata has 5 railway stations - Howrah Jn (HWH), Kolkata Chitpur (KOAA), Kolkata Sealdah (SDAH), Santragachi Jn (SRC) and Kolkata Shalimar (SHM).
Note:
  • RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
  • Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
       Red - Not likely to confirm.    yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.    Green - Very likely to confirm.
  • Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .
  • Disclaimer - Trainman is in no way affiliated to Indian Railways, therefore some times, the information shown may not be accurate. Trainman also does not claim 100% accuracy on any prediction done for waitlisted tickets.