Hide Fare
Show Fare

Bengaluru to Dindigul Jn train seat availability & fare

Fri, April 20
Trains Dep Arr Time MTWTFSS 2A 3A SL CC
Trains Dep Arr Time MTWTFSS 2A 3A SL CC
Mumbai CSMT Nagercoil Express
16339


KJM


DG
09:20
M - - T F S -
RLWL9/WL5
79%
Trends
checked 1 day ago
RLWL13/WL11
81%
Trends
checked 1 day ago
RLWL82/WL67
72%
Trends
checked 1 day ago
--
Okha Tuticorin Vivek Express
19568


KJM


DG
09:52
- - - - - S -
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
--
KSR Bengaluru Nagercoil Express
17235


SBC


DG
08:30
M T W T F S S
GNWL34/WL12
88%
Trends
checked 13 hrs ago
GNWL67/WL33
78%
Trends
checked 13 hrs ago
GNWL292/WL159
22%
Trends
checked 13 hrs ago
--
Mysuru Tuticorin Express
16236


SBC


DG
08:58
M T W T F S S
RLWL25/WL4
87%
Trends
checked 13 hrs ago
RLWL44/WL25
45%
Trends
checked 13 hrs ago
RLWL243/WL159
44%
Trends
checked 13 hrs ago
CLASS NOT EXIST
0%
Trends
checked 13 hrs ago
Dadar Tirunelveli Chalukya Express (via Yesvantpur)
11021


YPR


DG
09:14
- - W T - - S
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
--
Recently Asked Question

Bengaluru to Dindigul Jn train time table

Dadar Tirunelveli Chalukya Express (via Yesvantpur) (11021) departs from Yesvantpur Jn station (YPR) at and arrives Dindigul Jn station (DG) at taking a total of 9 hrs 14 mints to cover the distance of 424 kms. KSR Bengaluru Nagercoil Express (17235) departs from Bengaluru City Jn station (SBC) at and arrives Dindigul Jn station (DG) at taking a total of 8 hrs 30 mints to cover the distance of 378 kms. Mysuru Tuticorin Express (16236) departs from Bengaluru City Jn station (SBC) at and arrives Dindigul Jn station (DG) at taking a total of 8 hrs 58 mints to cover the distance of 416 kms.

Bengaluru to Dindigul Jn train Seat Availability

In KSR Bengaluru Nagercoil Express (17235), seat availability status is GNWL34/WL12 in Second AC (2A) with 88% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is GNWL67/WL33 in Third AC (3A) with 78% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is GNWL292/WL159 in Sleeper (SL) with 22% chance of confirmation for tomorrow. In Mysuru Tuticorin Express (16236), seat availability status is RLWL25/WL4 in Second AC (2A) with 87% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is RLWL44/WL25 in Third AC (3A) with 45% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is CLASS NOT EXIST in Chair Car (CC) with 0% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is RLWL243/WL159 in Sleeper (SL) with 44% chance of confirmation for tomorrow.

Bengaluru to Dindigul Jn train Fare

Fare for trains from Bengaluru to Dindigul Jn is Rs 545 in Chair Car (CC), Rs 125 in None (GN), Rs 630 in Third AC (3A), Rs 900 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 235 in Sleeper (SL) in general quota. Tatkal ticket fare and premium tatkal fare in this route starts from Rs 790 in Chair Car (CC), Rs 1080 in Third AC (3A), Rs 1520 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 385 in Sleeper (SL).

Bengaluru to Dindigul Jn Mysuru Tuticorin Express 16236

Bengaluru to Dindigul Jn Mysuru Tuticorin Express (16236) departs from Bengaluru City Jn station (SBC) at and arrives Dindigul Jn station (DG) at . Bengaluru to Dindigul Jn train fare is Rs.545 in Chair Car, Rs.130 in None, Rs.675 in Third AC, Rs.965 in Second AC and Rs.250 in Sleeper for this train. In Mysuru Tuticorin Express (16236), seat availability status is RLWL25/WL4 in Second AC (2A) with 87% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is RLWL44/WL25 in Third AC (3A) with 45% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is CLASS NOT EXIST in Chair Car (CC) with 0% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is RLWL243/WL159 in Sleeper (SL) with 44% chance of confirmation for tomorrow.

Bengaluru to Dindigul Jn KSR Bengaluru Nagercoil Express 17235

Bengaluru to Dindigul Jn KSR Bengaluru Nagercoil Express (17235) departs from Bengaluru City Jn station (SBC) at and arrives Dindigul Jn station (DG) at . Bengaluru to Dindigul Jn train fare is Rs.125 in None, Rs.630 in Third AC, Rs.900 in Second AC and Rs.235 in Sleeper for this train. In KSR Bengaluru Nagercoil Express (17235), seat availability status is GNWL34/WL12 in Second AC (2A) with 88% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is GNWL67/WL33 in Third AC (3A) with 78% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is GNWL292/WL159 in Sleeper (SL) with 22% chance of confirmation for tomorrow.

Bengaluru to Dindigul Jn Dadar Tirunelveli Chalukya Express (via Yesvantpur) 11021

Bengaluru to Dindigul Jn Dadar Tirunelveli Chalukya Express (via Yesvantpur) (11021) departs from Yesvantpur Jn station (YPR) at and arrives Dindigul Jn station (DG) at . Bengaluru to Dindigul Jn train fare is Rs.685 in Third AC, Rs.985 in Second AC and Rs.255 in Sleeper for this train.

Bengaluru to Dindigul Jn train: Fastest, Slowest, Timely & Most Delayed

The fastest train from Bengaluru to Dindigul Jn is KSR Bengaluru Nagercoil Express (17235) which travels a distance of 378 kms in just 8 hrs 30 mints. The slowest train from Bengaluru to Dindigul Jn is Okha Tuticorin Vivek Express (19568) which travels a distance of 444 kms in 9 hrs 52 mints. The most punctual train from Bengaluru to Dindigul Jn is KSR Bengaluru Nagercoil Express (17235) which reaches Dindigul Jn with an average delay of just 15 mints. The most delayed train from Bengaluru to Dindigul Jn is Mumbai CSMT Nagercoil Express (16339) which reaches Dindigul Jn with an average delay of over 1 hrs 7 mints.

About Bengaluru

Also referred to as the "Silicon Valley of India", Bangalore or Bengaluru is the capital city of Karnataka. With an estimated population of 8.5 million in 2011, it is the fifth most populous city in India and the 18th most populous city in the world. The city is served by Kempegowda International Airport (BLR), located at Devanahalli, about 40 kilometres from the city centre. It is a divisional headquarters in the South Western Railway zone of the Indian Railways. Bangalore is known as the "Garden City of India" because of its greenery, broad streets and the presence of many public parks, such as Lal Bagh and Cubbon Park. Bengaluru has 7 railway stations - Yesvantpur Jn (YPR), Bengaluru City Jn (SBC), Bengaluru Cant (BNC), Krishnarajapuram (KJM), Yelhanka Jn (YNK), Whitefield (WFD) and Bengaluru East (BNCE).
Note:
  • RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
  • Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
       Red - Not likely to confirm.    yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.    Green - Very likely to confirm.
  • Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .
  • Disclaimer - Trainman is in no way affiliated to Indian Railways, therefore some times, the information shown may not be accurate. Trainman also does not claim 100% accuracy on any prediction done for waitlisted tickets.