Hide Fare
Show Fare

Bengaluru to Mughalsarai trains

Wed, September 19
Trains Dep Arr Time MTWTFSS 2A 3A SL
Trains Dep Arr Time MTWTFSS 2A 3A SL
Sanghamitra Express
12295


SBC


DDU
44:08
M T W T F S S
GNWL21/WL3
89%
Trends
checked 6 hrs ago
GNWL51/WL21
73%
Trends
checked 6 hrs ago
GNWL237/WL129
19%
Trends
checked 6 hrs ago
Yesvantpur Patliputra Weekly Express
22352


YPR


DDU
44:13
M - - - - - -
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Bagmati Express
12578


SBC


DDU
44:03
- - - - - S -
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Availability
Trends
Recently Asked Question
Why was train 12590 halted for an hour at Lucknow station today?
@Shubhranshu There might have been some track maintenance work going on or some high priority train might have passed.
Solved
593 views
  
1 reply
Is there a D13 coach in 12024 Patna Howrah Janshatabdi express?
@Soumyadeep_Mandal Although for daily running there is no D13 coach in this train, but sometimes railways adds extra coach when there is lot of rush and bookings are more. So they add extra coach whic…
Solved
168 views
  
1 reply
Is train-02598 running or not?
@Sanjay_S_Gupta No, this train is not running these days. It is a special train that runs for a specific time of the year only and not all year. It is not on the run right now.
Solved
395 views
  
1 reply
Is train no 11040/Maharashtra exp is partially cancelled from Gondia Junction to Ajni station on sept 17?
@Sourabh_Choudhary Yes, the train 11040 has been partially cancelled between Gondia Junction and Ajni station. It started today from Ajni as source station at 11:05.
Solved
461 views
  
1 reply
Does 12107 train has a pantry car?
@khushbu_yds Yes. There is pantry car available in the train 12107/Mumbai LTT-Lucknow Jn Express. Also there are eCatering and on board catering services available in this train.
Solved
430 views
  
1 reply

Bengaluru to Mughalsarai train time table

Yesvantpur Patliputra Weekly Express (22352) departs from Yesvantpur Jn station (YPR) at and arrives Deendayal Upadhyaya Jn station (DDU) at taking a total of 44 hrs 13 mints to cover the distance of 2502 kms. Sanghamitra Express (12295) departs from Bengaluru City Jn station (SBC) at and arrives Deendayal Upadhyaya Jn station (DDU) at taking a total of 44 hrs 8 mints to cover the distance of 2494 kms. Bagmati Express (12578) departs from Bengaluru City Jn station (SBC) at and arrives Deendayal Upadhyaya Jn station (DDU) at taking a total of 44 hrs 3 mints to cover the distance of 2494 kms.

Bengaluru to Mughalsarai train Seat Availability

In Sanghamitra Express (12295), seat availability status is GNWL26/WL7 in Second AC (2A) with 87% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is GNWL62/WL33 in Third AC (3A) with 59% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is GNWL179/WL72 in Sleeper (SL) with 41% chance of confirmation for tomorrow.

Bengaluru to Mughalsarai train Fare

Fare for trains from Bengaluru to Mughalsarai is Rs 475 in None (GN), Rs 2165 in Third AC (3A), Rs 3195 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 825 in Sleeper (SL) in general quota. Tatkal ticket fare and premium tatkal fare in this route starts from Rs 2585 in Third AC (3A), Rs 3720 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 1025 in Sleeper (SL).

Bengaluru to Mughalsarai Sanghamitra Express 12295

Bengaluru to Mughalsarai Sanghamitra Express (12295) departs from Bengaluru City Jn station (SBC) at and arrives Deendayal Upadhyaya Jn station (DDU) at . Bengaluru to Mughalsarai train fare is Rs.475 in None, Rs.2165 in Third AC, Rs.3195 in Second AC and Rs.825 in Sleeper for this train. In Sanghamitra Express (12295), seat availability status is GNWL26/WL7 in Second AC (2A) with 87% chance of confirmation, seat availability status is GNWL62/WL33 in Third AC (3A) with 59% chance of confirmation and seat availability status is GNWL179/WL72 in Sleeper (SL) with 41% chance of confirmation for tomorrow.

Bengaluru to Mughalsarai Yesvantpur Patliputra Weekly Express 22352

Bengaluru to Mughalsarai Yesvantpur Patliputra Weekly Express (22352) departs from Yesvantpur Jn station (YPR) at and arrives Deendayal Upadhyaya Jn station (DDU) at . Bengaluru to Mughalsarai train fare is Rs.480 in None, Rs.2185 in Third AC, Rs.3225 in Second AC and Rs.835 in Sleeper for this train.

Bengaluru to Mughalsarai Bagmati Express 12578

Bengaluru to Mughalsarai Bagmati Express (12578) departs from Bengaluru City Jn station (SBC) at and arrives Deendayal Upadhyaya Jn station (DDU) at . Bengaluru to Mughalsarai train fare is Rs.475 in None, Rs.2165 in Third AC, Rs.3195 in Second AC and Rs.825 in Sleeper for this train.

Bengaluru to Mughalsarai train: Fastest, Slowest, Timely & Most Delayed

The fastest train from Bengaluru to Mughalsarai is Bagmati Express (12578) which travels a distance of 2494 kms in just 44 hrs 3 mints. The slowest train from Bengaluru to Mughalsarai is Yesvantpur Patliputra Weekly Express (22352) which travels a distance of 2502 kms in 44 hrs 13 mints. The most punctual train from Bengaluru to Mughalsarai is Sanghamitra Express (12295) which reaches Deendayal Upadhyaya Jn with an average delay of just 4 mints. The most delayed train from Bengaluru to Mughalsarai is Bagmati Express (12578) which reaches Deendayal Upadhyaya Jn with an average delay of over 16 mints.

About Bengaluru

Also referred to as the "Silicon Valley of India", Bangalore or Bengaluru is the capital city of Karnataka. With an estimated population of 8.5 million in 2011, it is the fifth most populous city in India and the 18th most populous city in the world. The city is served by Kempegowda International Airport (BLR), located at Devanahalli, about 40 kilometres from the city centre. It is a divisional headquarters in the South Western Railway zone of the Indian Railways. Bangalore is known as the "Garden City of India" because of its greenery, broad streets and the presence of many public parks, such as Lal Bagh and Cubbon Park. Bengaluru has 7 railway stations - Yesvantpur Jn (YPR), Bengaluru City Jn (SBC), Bengaluru Cant (BNC), Krishnarajapuram (KJM), Yelhanka Jn (YNK), Whitefield (WFD) and Bengaluru East (BNCE).

About Mughalsarai

Mughalsarai is situated in Uttar Pradesh just 20 kms away from Varanasi. Its station has recently been renamed to Pandit Deen Dayal Upadhyaya Junction. Deen Dayal Upadhyaya was found dead in mysterious circumstances near the Mughalsarai station in February 1968 which is why his name is chosen. In olden days there used be inns (sarai) here where majority of Mughal caravans used to stop. This is how it got its name Mughalsarai. This city is not a famous tourist destination. Most people who have heard of this place know it because they happen to change trains here - thanks to its big railway station. Mughalsarai is the fourth busiest railway junction in India. The Mughalsarai station contains the largest railway marshalling yard in Asia. The nearest airport to Mughalsarai is Lal Bahadur Shastri International airport in Varanasi. Mughalsarai has 1 railway station - Deendayal Upadhyaya Jn (DDU).
Note:
  • RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
  • Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
       Red - Not likely to confirm.    yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.    Green - Very likely to confirm.
  • Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .
  • Disclaimer - Trainman is in no way affiliated to Indian Railways, therefore some times, the information shown may not be accurate. Trainman also does not claim 100% accuracy on any prediction done for waitlisted tickets.