No class available for this train
Train seat availability for all 9 trains that run from Bengaluru to Channarayapatna can be found in above table.
Fare for trains from Bengaluru to Channarayapatna is Rs 80 in Second Seater (2S), Rs 265 in Chair Car (CC), Rs 705 in Second AC (2A), Rs 145 in Sleeper (SL), Rs 65 in None (GN) and Rs 500 in Third AC (3A) in general quota. Tatkal ticket fare and premium tatkal fare in this route starts from Rs 190 in Second Seater (2S), Rs 815 in Chair Car (CC), Rs 1540 in Second AC (2A), Rs 395 in Sleeper (SL) and Rs 1105 in Third AC (3A).
The fastest train from Bengaluru to Channarayapatna is Yesvantpur Karwar COVID 19 Special (Via Padil Bypass) (06585) which travels a distance of 141 kms in just 1 hrs 48 mints. The slowest train from Bengaluru to Channarayapatna is Yesvantpur Mangaluru Central Express (16585) which travels a distance of 141 kms in 2 hrs 30 mints. The most punctual train from Bengaluru to Channarayapatna is Yesvantpur Karwar Express (via Mangaluru) (16515) which reaches Channarayapatna with an average delay of just 0 minute. The most delayed train from Bengaluru to Channarayapatna is Yesvantpur Karwar Express (via Mangaluru) (16515) which reaches Channarayapatna with an average delay of over 0 minute.
Also referred to as the "Silicon Valley of India", Bangalore or Bengaluru is the capital city of Karnataka. With an estimated population of 8.5 million in 2011, it is the fifth most populous city in India and the 18th most populous city in the world. The city is served by Kempegowda International Airport (BLR), located at Devanahalli, about 40 kilometres from the city centre. It is a divisional headquarters in the South Western Railway zone of the Indian Railways. Bangalore is known as the "Garden City of India" because of its greenery, broad streets and the presence of many public parks, such as Lal Bagh and Cubbon Park. Bengaluru has 7 railway stations - Yesvantpur Jn (YPR), Bengaluru City Jn (SBC), Bengaluru Cant (BNC), Krishnarajapuram (KJM), Yelhanka Jn (YNK), Whitefield (WFD) and Bengaluru East (BNCE).
- RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
- Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
- Red - Not likely to confirm.
- yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.
- Green - Very likely to confirm.
- Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .
- Disclaimer - Trainman is in no way affiliated to Indian Railways, therefore some times, the information shown may not be accurate. Trainman also does not claim 100% accuracy on any prediction done for waitlisted tickets.