Yesvantpur Jn to Chandigarh train Seat Availability & Fare
Yesvantpur Jn Station Details
|12864||Yesvantpur Howrah SF Express||M T W T F S S||Origin||No Delay||6|
|12213||Yesvantpur Delhi Sarai Rohilla AC Duronto Express||- - - - - S -||Origin||No Delay||6|
|16541||Yesvantpur Pandharpur Weekly Express||- - - T - - -||Origin||No Delay||4|
|06545||Yesvantpur Vijayapura Express Special||M T W T F S S||Origin||No Delay||-|
|12551||Yesvantpur Kamakhya Weekly AC SF Express||- - - - - S -||Origin||No Delay||4|
Chandigarh Station Details
|12984||Chandigarh Ajmer Garib Rath Express||M - W - - S -||Origin||No Delay||4|
|22356||Chandigarh Patliputra SF Express||M - - T - - -||Origin||No Delay||6|
|22452||Chandigarh Bandra Terminus SF Express||- - W - - - S||Origin||No Delay||1|
|15012||Chandigarh Lucknow Jn. Express||M T W T F S S||Origin||No Delay||1|
|12232||Chandigarh Lucknow SF Express||M T W T F S S||Origin||No Delay||3|
Sampark Kranti is a series of express trains in India that connects different states of India to the national capital - New Delhi. Sampark in Hindi means connectivity while Kranti is also a word in Hindi language meaning revolution. Thus these trains have revolutionized the state connectivity with center. These trains have a combination of all the classes - AC, Sleeper and Unreserved coaches. Sampark Kranti trains are for long distance journeys. These trains are named after states and Sampark Kranti train for a particular state has most of the stoppages in that state only. 1 sampark-kranti train runs from Bengaluru to Chandigarh - Yesvantpur Chandigarh Karnataka Sampark Kranti Express (22685).
Bengaluru to Chandigarh Yesvantpur Chandigarh Karnataka Sampark Kranti Express (22685) departs from Yesvantpur Jn station (YPR) at and arrives Chandigarh station (CDG) at . This train has 18 stoppages. Bengaluru to Chandigarh sampark-kranti fare is Rs.590 in Second Seater, Rs.2020 in Chair Car, Rs.6110 in First AC, Rs.3570 in Second AC, Rs.950 in Sleeper and Rs.2445 in Third AC for this train.
- RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
- Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
- Red - Not likely to confirm.
- yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.
- Green - Very likely to confirm.
- Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .
- Disclaimer - Trainman is in no way affiliated to Indian Railways, therefore some times, the information shown may not be accurate. Trainman also does not claim 100% accuracy on any prediction done for waitlisted tickets.