Yesvantpur Jn to Chakradharpur train Seat Availability & Fare
Yesvantpur Tatanagar Express (via Ballari) (18112) departs from Yesvantpur Jn station (YPR) at and arrives Chakradharpur station (CKP) at taking a total of 47 hrs 27 mints to cover the distance of 2379 kms. This train has 40 stoppages.
Train seat availability for all 2 trains that run from Bengaluru to Chakradharpur can be found in above table.
Fare for trains from Bengaluru to Chakradharpur is Rs 1945 in Third AC (3A), Rs 455 in Second Seater (2S), Rs 2805 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 745 in Sleeper (SL) in general quota. Tatkal ticket fare and premium tatkal fare in this route starts from Rs 2365 in Third AC (3A), Rs 470 in Second Seater (2S), Rs 3330 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 945 in Sleeper (SL).
Bengaluru to Chakradharpur Yesvantpur Tatanagar Express (via Ballari) (18112) departs from Yesvantpur Jn station (YPR) at and arrives Chakradharpur station (CKP) at . This train has 40 stoppages. Bengaluru to Chakradharpur train fare is Rs.2180 in Third AC, Rs.3185 in Second AC and Rs.830 in Sleeper for this train.
Also referred to as the "Silicon Valley of India", Bangalore or Bengaluru is the capital city of Karnataka. With an estimated population of 8.5 million in 2011, it is the fifth most populous city in India and the 18th most populous city in the world. The city is served by Kempegowda International Airport (BLR), located at Devanahalli, about 40 kilometres from the city centre. It is a divisional headquarters in the South Western Railway zone of the Indian Railways. Bangalore is known as the "Garden City of India" because of its greenery, broad streets and the presence of many public parks, such as Lal Bagh and Cubbon Park. Bengaluru has 7 railway stations - Yesvantpur Jn (YPR), Bengaluru City Jn (SBC), Bengaluru Cant (BNC), Krishnarajapuram (KJM), Yelhanka Jn (YNK), Whitefield (WFD) and Bengaluru East (BNCE).
- RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
- Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
- Red - Not likely to confirm.
- yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.
- Green - Very likely to confirm.
- Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .
- Disclaimer - Trainman is in no way affiliated to Indian Railways, therefore some times, the information shown may not be accurate. Trainman also does not claim 100% accuracy on any prediction done for waitlisted tickets.