Karnataka Express (12627) departs from Bengaluru City Jn station (SBC) at and arrives Burhanpur station (BAU) at taking a total of 23 hrs 3 mints to cover the distance of 1363 kms.
Train seat availability for all 1 trains that run from Bengaluru to Burhanpur can be found in above table.
Fare for trains from Bengaluru to Burhanpur is Rs 3910 in First AC (1A), Rs 355 in None (GN), Rs 1610 in Third AC (3A), Rs 2305 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 615 in Sleeper (SL) in general quota. Tatkal ticket fare and premium tatkal fare in this route starts from Rs 2030 in Third AC (3A), Rs 2830 in Second AC (2A) and Rs 785 in Sleeper (SL).
Bengaluru to Burhanpur Karnataka Express (12627) departs from Bengaluru City Jn station (SBC) at and arrives Burhanpur station (BAU) at . Bengaluru to Burhanpur train fare is Rs.3910 in First AC, Rs.355 in None, Rs.1610 in Third AC, Rs.2305 in Second AC and Rs.615 in Sleeper for this train.
Also referred to as the "Silicon Valley of India", Bangalore or Bengaluru is the capital city of Karnataka. With an estimated population of 8.5 million in 2011, it is the fifth most populous city in India and the 18th most populous city in the world. The city is served by Kempegowda International Airport (BLR), located at Devanahalli, about 40 kilometres from the city centre. It is a divisional headquarters in the South Western Railway zone of the Indian Railways. Bangalore is known as the "Garden City of India" because of its greenery, broad streets and the presence of many public parks, such as Lal Bagh and Cubbon Park. Bengaluru has 7 railway stations - Yesvantpur Jn (YPR), Bengaluru City Jn (SBC), Bengaluru Cant (BNC), Krishnarajapuram (KJM), Yelhanka Jn (YNK), Whitefield (WFD) and Bengaluru East (BNCE).
- RAC is considered as confirmed for evaluating confirmation chances.
Colors under confirmation chances mean following:
- Red - Not likely to confirm.
- yellow - Difficult to say if this will confirm or not.
- Green - Very likely to confirm.
- Seat availability and berth status functionality may not be available between and .
- Disclaimer - Trainman is in no way affiliated to Indian Railways, therefore some times, the information shown may not be accurate. Trainman also does not claim 100% accuracy on any prediction done for waitlisted tickets.